Fair Strides

TOOL:KotOR SaveGame Editor

I changed my power but i cant switch power in combat, im stuck on Force Storm and cant change it, also in the character panel, when i click powers the only powers it shows i have is Burst of speed, which i do but many others as well. Force immunity (something i gave myself and didn't have before) works fine

I've tried with both 3.3.7a and 3.3.8 versions and even though I'm able to edit and save the changes on a KOTOR2 save, they don't apply when I load the save in the game. Does anyone know what's causing this problem?

I'm using the GOG version on Windows 7 x64.

Edited by LusoJedi

I don't suppose there's a way to edit your companions' feats, is there?

Nvm, found it.

Edited by EsfanLock

Could not find saves directory for KotOR1

Hi,

I use version 3.3.8. KSE is installed outside of "Program Files" folder. With admin privileges error is same. Part of ini file:

[Paths]

K1_Path=C:\Program Files (x86)\LucasArts\Star Wars\xae Knights of the Old Republic\xae COLLECTION

K1_SavePath=C:\Program Files (x86)\LucasArts\Star Wars\xae Knights of the Old Republic\xae COLLECTION\saves

Steam_Path=d:\igre\steam

All paths are correct ! I DON'T USE OVER STEAM because I bought game in store on original DVD. Game is installed in: C:\Program Files (x86)\LucasArts\Star Wars® Knights of the Old Republic® COLLECTION

In \saves is folders:

000001 - AUTOSAVE

000002 - Game1

Each folder contains few files.

Edited by Kotor PLayeR

13 hours ago, Kotor PLayeR said:

[Paths]

K1_Path=C:\Program Files (x86)\LucasArts\Star Wars\xae Knights of the Old Republic\xae COLLECTION

K1_SavePath=C:\Program Files (x86)\LucasArts\Star Wars\xae Knights of the Old Republic\xae COLLECTION\saves

The ini is looking for "xae Knights of the Old Republic\xae COLLECTION". Your game is not installed there. Change it to match your install path:

K1_Path=C:\Program Files (x86)\LucasArts\Star Wars® Knights of the Old Republic® COLLECTION

K1_SavePath=C:\Program Files (x86)\LucasArts\Star Wars® Knights of the Old Republic® COLLECTION\saves

• Like 1