ZM90

The K1R Compatible Category in the Deadly Stream download section.

We now have a K1R compatible category in the Deadly Stream download section.  If you know that your mod is compatible with K1R please use that category to make it known as to make it easier on the K1R team and the people downloading your mod.  Thanks. -ZM90

When a KotOR1 mod is uploaded, the uploader has the ability to list the mod as K1R compatible.  Here's an example.

K1R%20Compatible_zpsf8y30qvh.jpg

There's no link per se - just check in the KotOR1 mod you're interested in to see if it's there. As the diesgnation is new, older mods won't have it listed. Those mod authors are invited to reupload and choose the designation once their mod is confirmed to work with K1R.

There's no link per se - just check in the KotOR1 mod you're interested in to see if it's there. As the diesgnation is new, older mods won't have it listed. Those mod authors are invited to reupload and choose the designation once their mod is confirmed to work with K1R.

Could a moderator hypothetically do this themselves?

Hi there   Is tthis mod of K1 Force Pack (2.0) from filefront  100 % compatible withe the K1 Restored Content Mods?? :question:

You will lose the restored Impossible difficulty, and I'm not sure how compatibility will be with Shem's SEM mod, but besides that, you should be fine...

You will lose the restored Impossible difficulty, and I'm not sure how compatibility will be with Shem's SEM mod, but besides that, you should be fine...

Speaking of which, do you know why the Force Pack would disable the Impossible difficulty? I mean, I do remember that it does stuff like remove the cross-class skill penalty, but that still seems like a really random thing to happen.

Also not sure if this would be the right topic to post this on.

The Force Pack mod replaces the difficultyopt.2da file, which K1R edits to restore the Impossible difficulty.

If you were to install the Force Pack before K1R, then it should work nicely...

• Like 1

Just resolved an issue I was having finishing the game due to a blackscreen issue.
When trying to leave the unknown planet to the star forge, I got a black screen that seemed unfixable.

Fixed it by doing the following:
Removed files "p_bastila_002.utc through p_bastila_006.utc"
any mod that places those in the override will hinder your game completion.