The EXE size changes are likely from widescreen patching or something similar. I can't say for sure why Mission is either there or not there, except that other mods may be interfering with things. That cutscene spawns several people, which mods could be altering. Or in the case of NPC files, there could be mulltiple copies of the same-named file that are being overwritten by being put in the overrides folder.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Nehaberlan said:

I have a crash issue in the Vulkar Base.

When the PC, Mission, and the Wookie enter in the cell that has spice (I think, it's the Lab...) the video starts. Then, the game becomes inaccessible.

And, I can't see Lab label on map.

Can you help me anyway?

I have 1.3 update, and Restoration 1.2.

I started the game before getting any Vulkar missions/quests.

I can’t tell from reading this. Have you tried starting a new game? Or are you just using existing saves at an earlier point?

I would strongly suggest starting a brand new game whenever you install a mod as large as this.

• Like 1

On 8/30/2024 at 6:35 PM, Marius Fett said:

I can’t tell from reading this. Have you tried starting a new game? Or are you just using existing saves at an earlier point?

I would strongly suggest starting a brand new game whenever you install a mod as large as this.

My problem solved some how.

I delete everything in the game folder.

I reinstalled the game again.

I had backup of "Saves" folder.

I start a save game before getting any quests related to Mission.

Then, Mission appeared again in Under City.

I think that starting a new game is the best solution as you say.

I played another game. Maybe you know, Skyrim. Most of the mods' installation instruction, they say "make a clean save". It means, create a save with your main mods/patches at Level 1 before the mod has been selected. Then, you can start the game from "the clean save"  with the new mod after you selected it first.

I think, it's the same principle.

I still have texture problem from time to time. I partially get black floor outside of Dantooine on Matale and or Sandral Grounds.

It appears just on a small part of the full texture. Maybe, quick start can solve the problem, or totally quitting and restarting  the game is better option.

Thank you for your help.

Cheers...

Edited by Nehaberlan