Dumb question, but is this going to be on Tatooine? I imagine it would be considering the duros and anquilesh

Yes! It will be an add on to Anchorhead :) and I'll make it BoS compatible too! This is kind of my first step to doing bigger scale mods

Hey guys! Back with a few updates. I've made HUGE progress on my mod, but I'm only going to show several things :)

Here are two general photos of one of the merchants and a quest:

mpgLLbK.png

TrqNJpR.png

And now ladies and gentlemen, I present to you: The MAIN ANTAGONIST! (You better have a high persuade if you want to get something out of him!)

zG0PVfW.png

Yay! Antagonists! Quests! Journal entries!

Let me know if you want any VO for this project when the time comes. :)

Yay! Antagonists! Quests! Journal entries!

Let me know if you want any VO for this project when the time comes. :D

Sure thing! I'll be having Pazaak players and also random NPC's walking around that I could use VO's for :) I'll contact you about those when I start working on those guys :D

• Like 1

hello there again fellow DS fans and modders or whatever you want to be called :D I've been busy for the past two weeks with school projects, testing, and many other things. But I'm back to modding again now that it's died down a bit. So, in this update I'll be showing you guys a new mod that I'm working on. What it will do is add in personal items for every PC in the game. It could be anything from weapons, armor, gloves, etc... I will keep all of the default stuff in the game, i.e: Carth's Blaster. I'll intead add on new items to the game that you get in certain parts of the game, depending on how much of the storyline you complete with your party members. So, say you talk with Canderous enough, and you confront Jagi. Whatever the outcome is, you will receive his special items. I'm planning to do things along that line. I've also tried to somewhat make the armors look like their normal clothing (the color scheme at least) So it's been pretty tough.

THESE ARE ALL JUST ROUGH DRAFT'S OF THEIR ARMOR FOR NOW!

Edit: Also the descriptions of the armors are a bit cheezy :D and Carth's armor looks a bit ugly for now

G7bqhlL.png

UC9Fsmh.png

9VmliER.png

0XQDPfz.png

Hey guys! I'm back with several more updates, and a really special one!!!!! I'm so excited to announce it, but you'll have to watch the video to see what it is :D

Anyways, in this update I'll be showing you guys Mission's armor, and several different variants of T3M4's armor. Again, THESE ARE ALL TEST TO SEE WHAT I THINK LOOKS BEST! So these aren't final!

Also I forgot to put on anti-aliasing, so the images are going to look blocky.

Mission:

hSifE2j.png

5Wb3S8X.png

T3M4:

Republic Armor:

zPSsn7M.png

Black & White Armor:

yZmDBnn.png

Sith Armor:

dxZtnZb.png

Stats for the armor:

PVLgVY2.png

And now for the exciting test that I've been experimenting with! (Thanks to FS and Malkior for helping me getting it to work):

I thought you were only going to have the lights and perhaps the large lens glow. What I see T3-M4 doing in that video is certainly . . . different than what I was expecting.

Its the unexpected stuff that makes the mods worth wile SH. I always like it when Rece and other modders include little secrets and what not in their projects. Makes me press the download button that much quicker.

Hey guys, what's going on? I'm back with another update, but on a different mod. Haha, I've got so many projects that I'm working on. Anyways, this one is a personal mod that I'm making for Xuul. It's somewhat simple, but then really, really cool at the same time. It's got animated textures in it (by request of Xuul) Although he didn't really say he wanted this mod, he said that he would selfishly want it haha. So I'm making just for fun :D

Anyways, here are the two update vids:

For Part 2, you'll need to pause the video while the descriptions are shown, I sped up the description parts because the video was about 45 seconds longer when I was viewing it in my software editor, so I decided to speed it up of course:

Also, if you guys would like me to make something like this for you, i can always do that because i love doing things for other people!

Hey guys! I'm back with another quick update on my mod that I'm working on for Xuul. This time, I've got two robes to show off. Although it's hard to see the pattern, they're there. I spent several days trying to create a PERFECT loop between several different images of things, and it got it down! So, the first robe is Jolee's. His robe has clouds moving by (made purple for Xuul of course) along with the pulsating X. The second robe is Juhani's, which has flowing magma through it (and again, purple for Xuul) along with the pulsating X. Well, I hope you guys enjoy these two vids, tell me what you think about them!

The videos are somewhat blurry because I always have to increase the brightness due to my editing software making all videos dark for some reason...

Jolee's:

Juhani's:

Also, if you guys would like me to make something like this for you, i can always do that because i love doing things for other people!

Well, with my personal items mod hat I'm making, im already doing that :) his is just purple for xuul :)

Rece, i appreciate the effort you put into your modding projects, but to be honest, there are some things you could improve - please dont take that as critique - but when doing textures, its most important that you try to do them as realistic as possible. That means if you making a leather armor, it should look exactly like leather - same with other materials. It often helps to get a real picture or one of graphically newer games as reference. Secondly, dont forget that it doesnt matter if the tex look flashy in Ps, much more important is the right material choice. I hope that helps you out, im looking forward to see your next creations!

Been afk for a little while, and this is possible a new part for that lightsaber mod I shared at the start of this thread:

BTW I got this idea from DI's Qu Rahn lightsaber, and it just popped into my mind to make some of my own.

That saber mod looks EPIC!!!

Thanks!!! If you have any recommendations for color hanges, feel free to shout them out! I'm working on several other color changes too :)

Thanks!!! If you have any recommendations for color hanges, feel free to shout them out! I'm working on several other color changes too :D

I was thinking a color change between a blue crystal, through green, through yellow, and repeat, and something for the individuals, yellow through more orange and yeah, like darkening / lightening colors?

Hey rece this is a bit off topic but, how do i mod with my mac? You see i own a mac and would love to mod on it. However how do i mod kotor using my mac? Because I have many many ideas for many mods, and i would love to get some advice from a fellow mac user. Any sort of information or any kind of guide you could provide is much apreciated :)

Hey rece this is a bit off topic but, how do i mod with my mac? You see i own a mac and would love to mod on it. However how do i mod kotor using my mac? Because I have many many ideas for many mods, and i would love to get some advice from a fellow mac user. Any sort of information or any kind of guide you could provide is much apreciated :)

Check out my post the I made in reply to your question on that TSL Armor enhancement thread

Alright guys, I'm back with another update on my saber mod. These two sabers I created were recommended from Ninko.

REMEMBER, I CAN MAKE THE SABERS CHANGE COLORS FASTER, OR SLOWER!!!

The first one is the Yellow to Orange. I made two different ones to see which one you guys like better:

The second one is the transition of Blue, to green, to yellow.

Alright guys, I'm back with another update on my saber mod. These two sabers I created were recommended from Ninko.

REMEMBER, I CAN MAKE THE SABERS CHANGE COLORS FASTER, OR SLOWER!!!

The first one is the Yellow to Orange. I made two different ones to see which one you guys like better:

The second one is the transition of Blue, to green, to yellow.

These are great colours rece! I would definitely use them, is it going to be a custom made crystal added into the game as well??

These are great colours rece! I would definitely use them, is it going to be a custom made crystal added into the game as well??

Ye p, they're all going to be custom! :) Which of the yellow/orange one's would you vote for? The first or second? he first one is kind of hard to see the transition between yellow to orange, but the second one you can clearly see the transition between the yellow and orange.