Sign in to follow this  
ADG12311990

Star Wars: The Old Republic - The Fall of the Prodigal Knight [Fan Trailer]

This is just a little thing I did to celebrate the release of Shadow of Revan, also it was the final project for my Video Editing class. I hope you all enjoy this! I'm pretty proud of how it turned out.

I don't get why does Revan want to destroy the very republic he sacrificed so much to protect what happen to him what made him pull a total 180 and start "all y'all needah go!"

I don't get why does Revan want to destroy the very republic he sacrificed so much to protect what happen to him what made him pull a total 180 and start "all y'all needah go!"

Because he saw what EA made his slice of timeline into.

• Like 3

You'd have to play the game to know that, but long story short he split into two force ghosts pretty much.

Everything KotOR related in TOR leaves a bad taste in my mouth. How could they ruin the story so much like that? This is fanfiction-tier garbage

Erm.. This does seem to be a common trend.

Though I may agree with those who aren't fond of the story changes (somewhat vehemently), there's no reason to ruin others' fun by bashing them unecesarily.

We can try to focus either on the positive that comes from these current choices of entertainment, or we can find some other aspect of the Star wars franchise that still brings us joy.

• Like 1

Well, at least the voice actor they chose for Revan was cool. That's Kyle Katarn's VA from Outcast and Academy, isn't it?

That's Kyle Katarn's VA from Outcast and Academy, isn't it?

Yes, that's him. Unfortunately, they replace him with different (much worse) actor in the expansion.

Because it's very expensive to make different flashpoints for each faction.

I watched the expansion on YouTube (well the major plot points anyway), and the ending felt... I don't know. To me, I found the ending satisfactory, and while yeah, it does suck that TOR isn't exactly KotOR 3, it's still something. We found out what finally happened to Revan after all these years, and while the Foundry Flashpoint in the actual game was pretty cool to see him again, it still left me with another question of if he died or not. But I felt the Expansion put it to a close with no more questions regarding Revan after that.