L0ki194

[WIP] L0ki194's Development Shack

That will still help Malkior, as I want to know how to get certain parts that ARE alpha channeled, to become not alpha channeled.

EDIT: Man, this took quite a bit of trial and error. After much fiddling around, I managed to somewhat recreate Jolee Bindo's Robe from K1 with the Sith Assassin robe (Which as I stated before, an edited model and texture of Jolee's Robe).

EDIT 2: Malkior, thank you. Alpha Channels are no longer a problem.

i3X3ohf.png

I'll take that armor! :D

As it is, I'm sorry it took so long...

I was repeatedly re-doing the Female version (even though it probably worked good the first time around...) because I had used KSE to change my appearance to that model, but apparently it doens't like the player having clothes on...

I hadn't realized this, so the no-model-appearing/game-crashing was leading me to believe I'd screwed up... :D

Also, the remaining part of the "skirt" (that's what it was listed as in the models...) still sways a bit, if that's alright.

• Like 1

Perfect, thank you so much! Yeah, I'm aware that the remaining part of the skirt will still sway a little, which is fine. Currently, I'm editing the Alpha Channels on the current textures (Getting rid of the Alpha's on the Padawan and Knight Robes, but the Master Robe will have the Gold trim still shine.). I think I'm also gonna get rid of the Gold in the very center of the chest for the Master robes. It looks a little.... off to me.

EDIT, June 28th, 2015: Ok, I made some Dark Jedi Variants. Will also work on a Grey/Gray Jedi Robe next.

Qf6K5Ds.png

Sorry for the lack of updates, I've been a bit busy with things. I haven't done much since the last post, and I've also been trying to figure out the best way to implement the robes. I was thinking in terms of obtaining them, having the Jedi Robes be found in a footlocker somewhere on Dantooine, and the Sith/Dark Jedi Robes be found on Korriban, respectively. Now, the part that runs into a bit of a snag, is which models do I replace for the Skirtless and Normal models?

Also Stats-wise, I'd consider making these robes have a Defense Rating of anywhere between 4-10. Obviously Padawan Robes being the lowest tier, and Master Robes being the highest tier.

Sorry for the lack of updates, I've been a bit busy with things. I haven't done much since the last post, and I've also been trying to figure out the best way to implement the robes. I was thinking in terms of obtaining them, having the Jedi Robes be found in a footlocker somewhere on Dantooine, and the Sith/Dark Jedi Robes be found on Korriban, respectively. Now, the part that runs into a bit of a snag, is which models do I replace for the Skirtless and Normal models?

Also Stats-wise, I'd consider making these robes have a Defense Rating of anywhere between 4-10. Obviously Padawan Robes being the lowest tier, and Master Robes being the highest tier.

Loki...you're in luck.

I know exactly what to do with these. muwhahahahahahaaa..

just kidding.

Ok, here's a quick update with the Grey/Gray Jedi Armor. I tried to sort of blend it between a Light and Dark Jedi.

s9ZEbph.png

er, are you matching the colors for the legs and the crotch? 

it's that little piece on the very edge of the left side by the chestpiece, kinda shaped like a 'B" but more angled.

Not sure if thats intentional or not.

Yeah, the colors are matching for the legs and crotch. I have the `Pants` layer selecting both at the same time. Is that bad?

Yeah, the colors are matching for the legs and crotch. I have the `Pants` layer selecting both at the same time. Is that bad?

Oh no, not bad. I just noticed the crotch was noticeably darker than the pants. Just thought you might want to match them up a little better. No biggie though.

dont mind me just back seat driving.

Sooo, I'm trying something out.... I'm trying to apply the Jal Shey Robe's Metal Skirt onto this robe model, but I'm unsure if it's possible without it looking a little wonky.

Here's my... 2nd attempt at it? Better than the last one. Still, I find the stretching on the texture to be a bit annoying. This ain't gonna be easy.

Z7TW1Xv.png

EDIT: Okay, so I tried doing this and... I'm not sure. I'm not too happy with it, and find it needs some work. I think I might just go about Replacing the K (Flight suit thing) models for this mod.

zKCh2FW.jpg

Allright, I suppose it's time for some (slight) progress.

Made a somewhat custom Jedi Robe for the Exile. Don't worry, there's a Dark Jedi Variant for you Dark Siders.

JC7iqH0.png0uh8Etw.png

Also, finally worked on the Icons for the current robes (I just used the renders I've shown before for them).

wMTRaeo.png

Currently, I have in mind where I want to place these robes in-game, but I currently lack the skills to do so, but I'll ask around for some help and see what'll happen.

Slight Dissapointment and Long winded Status Update inbound:

Ok, so for those who have been wondering, as to where the hell I've gone, and why I haven't updated this for a while, is because of a few things.

1) Laziness:

I'm an extremely lazy person, and don't deny that I haven't up-holded on something I said I was going to do or might do. I'm not exactly the most productive person in the world, and any productivity goes straight to other things I have to get done, like school.

2) Slight snag:

I kept debating on replacing the M or K class armors, but considering I like using the custom Armored Jedi robes model, I'm just gonna replace the K armors.

Now, the REAL issue is this: I only know about texture editing, and I want to spawn these robes on certain planets in certain areas. I was thinking of asking somebody to do it for me, but I don't want to take up other people's time that they could be using on their own mods, so I've decided to learn it myself. It'll take a bit, but I'm gonna try my hand at spawning some stuff into sayyyy, Peragus, as testing.

The next time I post something in here, it'll be a status update on the mod. It might not be tomorrow, or this week, but hopefully soon.

Wish me luck...

*hops back into my hidey hole of horror and despair*

Mod has currently been uploaded as "Reinforced Jedi Robes BETA". Reason it's in beta is because I want to make it available in-game at some point, and currently I'm lacking in skill for doing so. I'll either do it myself, or ask somebody for help when they have the time.

EDIT: Feb. 17th, 2016.

Alright, I'm almost done with a newer version with my mod. Now it's going to replace the M class robes, AKA, The Jal Shey Robes. Just gotta work on the UTI's, testing, and then it'll be good to go, for the most part. Here's some screens of the renders I've got.

New Textures. Completely re-did everything for the most part. And the far right one is a Malak outfit using his body Textures. (And yes, I checked, his files are still in TSL, no need for the whole Porting issue.)

HjCee9c.jpg

Comparison of said textures

0So7RLC.gif

• Like 1

The newer version looks so good. Better colors and shading than the original. I'd love to download this :D Thank you for saying you'd also replace the Jal Shey robes, but I recommend you give them new descriptions if you do so.

The newer version looks so good. Better colors and shading than the original. I'd love to download this :D Thank you for saying you'd also replace the Jal Shey robes, but I recommend you give them new descriptions if you do so.

Oh but of course. I wouldn't want to have them say "Jal Shey ____ Robe"  when it should now say Jedi Padawan Armor. And now, they won't restrict Force Powers, as that was an issue with the previous release. Oh, and now some of the robes will be able to found in-game. I'll have to see about making a footlocker somewhere to get the rest of them.

EDIT: April 3rd, 2016

Updated http://deadlystream.com/forum/files/file/763-l0kis-jedi-armor-mod-extra-suits-add-on/

Edited by L0ki194

Mod has currently been uploaded as "Reinforced Jedi Robes BETA". Reason it's in beta is because I want to make it available in-game at some point, and currently I'm lacking in skill for doing so. I'll either do it myself, or ask somebody for help when they have the time.

EDIT: Feb. 17th, 2016.

Alright, I'm almost done with a newer version with my mod. Now it's going to replace the M class robes, AKA, The Jal Shey Robes. Just gotta work on the UTI's, testing, and then it'll be good to go, for the most part. Here's some screens of the renders I've got.

New Textures. Completely re-did everything for the most part. And the far right one is a Malak outfit using his body Textures. (And yes, I checked, his files are still in TSL, no need for the whole Porting issue.)

HjCee9c.jpg

Comparison of said textures

0So7RLC.gif

Can we get these for K1? 

No. It'd be porting. Those models are present only in TSL.

Damn shame. I thought they were just edits of Jolee's robes though that Obsidian used. 

Rising from the grave once more to dish out yet another mod that I probably won't be releasing for a while, and poorly implement...

Decided to make some extra skins for the Revan/Star Forge models, cause why the hell not (actually, it was because of this thread: http://deadlystream.com/forum/topic/5336-star-forge-robesdarth-revans-robes-alteration/). So far, they're just pretty standard recolors and what not. Still messing around with the ideas and textures. I'll mess around with Alpha channels later and show them off in game at a later date.

Lemme know what you guys think, and of any other variants you guys can think of.

JmKb9ao.jpg

EDIT, June 7th:

Alright, after a long time of having to redo the template PSD files, I think I might have my final set of reskinned Revan/Star Forge Robes.

L4hk5tv.png

NDZhAxM.png

yTfaQ9F.png

z9B2R6F.jpg

Again, any feedback would be appreciated.

Edited by L0ki194
  • Like 10