L0ki194

[WIP] L0ki194's Development Shack

I really like your Revan robes, I like the colour choices for the masks!

I can't see Jedi temple inspired robes on your last edit though.

I think that the masks need retexturing, as it is too obvious that they are just recolors. The rest of the bodies looks nice, though.

I think that the masks need retexturing, as it is too obvious that they are just recolors. The rest of the bodies looks nice, though.

It was mostly just intended as a placeholder thing. I don't plan on having them being used really, just skins for any PxBJ variants out there (like Hooded Revan Robes or DP's Hoodless Maskless robes). I'll look into doing something with them though. The Star Forge Robes will be the first I'll tackle, most likely.

I really like your Revan robes, I like the colour choices for the masks!

I can't see Jedi temple inspired robes on your last edit though.

Yeah, I still need to redo that one, plus I wasn't liking how the first iteration above was turning out. I'll show it off when it's more or less done. I actually have 2 other robes I didn't show, but that's because I felt that was the point where I was running out of ideas (which usually ends with me making something I end up not liking in the end).

Revan the hero robes would make much better light sided robes imo

• Like 1

Revan the hero robes would make much better light sided robes imo

This will end up being a pack of outfits with their own similar stats, so "The Hero" robes will be it's own thing to select. I oddly enough don't mind the Star Forge Robes on their own, so I won't be doing a replaceable.

EDIT: Alright, so it's literally been like... 4 or 5 months since I started this thing, and I've gone and redone the textures over and over again after finding something else I wanted to tweak (kill me). HOPEFULLY I'M FINALLY DONE MESSING AROUND WITH THE TEMPLATE PSD FILE.

*Ahem*

Anyways, I bring some news. I shortened the amount of robes as I wasn't too happy with the 3 or 4 Dark Jedi Robes I had, but I'll keep that idea in mind for later if I ever decide to add them back. Next, I added a new robe (the red one) and made a backstory for it for poops n' giggles. Jedi Temple Guard outfit looks better I think, but almost feel as if something's off.

XCc8r8l.jpg

So in the end; 5 (technically 6) new robes, and fixed/added stuff for the Star Forge robes (even though that's been done before). Also did some tweaks to the Revan and Star Forge robes.

Another thing I went and did, was add some extra detail (hopefully) to the robes using overlays and what-not.

hadbsDi.jpg

Last thing I want to add; I'd like to add more to this pack, but I've kinda run out of ideas, so I'd like to ask you folks for some other ideas or input for some more robes. Mainly just these things;

1) What colors should I go with?

2) What torso piece should I go with?

3) Extra details like another skirt layer or others?

It could be anything, but obviously nothing too crazy. Example could be "Green cloak/silver armor/beige robes".

That's all for now.

• Like 1

On 5/2/2014 at 2:28 PM, L0ki194 said:

In turns of the mod I want to make? I'll say this for now, the mod with our character above is a Jedi Apprentice, but then becomes a Padawan. He goes to do something (Haven't figured it out yet) and when he's on his way back, Malak's Bombardment of the Jedi Academy begins. In terms with just anything else? Probably some Reskins... custom models here and there. I do want to make some things like swords, masks, etc. Once I learn more on how to do everything I'll see what I'll make.

One thing I had in mind was making this a mask in K1/TSL

4276513976_81ab2db276.jpg

EDIT:

I made a prequel style version of my characters robes as well.

pa8ASjp.png

Sorry, this is an old tread, but do you still have the files for this model? Im trying to get as many robes in my game as I can have

3 hours ago, Rhys1021 said:

Sorry, this is an old tread, but do you still have the files for this model? Im trying to get as many robes in my game as I can have

I'm afraid I do not anymore, sorry about that. The robe model is from this https://deadlystream.com/files/file/412-kotor-prequel-robe-replacement/

On 5/15/2017 at 11:03 PM, L0ki194 said:

Rising from the grave once more to dish out yet another mod that I probably won't be releasing for a while, and poorly implement...

Decided to make some extra skins for the Revan/Star Forge models, cause why the hell not (actually, it was because of this thread: http://deadlystream.com/forum/topic/5336-star-forge-robesdarth-revans-robes-alteration/). So far, they're just pretty standard recolors and what not. Still messing around with the ideas and textures. I'll mess around with Alpha channels later and show them off in game at a later date.

Lemme know what you guys think, and of any other variants you guys can think of.

Reveal hidden contents

JmKb9ao.jpg

EDIT, June 7th:

Alright, after a long time of having to redo the template PSD files, I think I might have my final set of reskinned Revan/Star Forge Robes.

Reveal hidden contents

L4hk5tv.png

NDZhAxM.png

yTfaQ9F.png

z9B2R6F.jpg

Again, any feedback would be appreciated.

Sorry to necropost but was this ever released? The "Prodigal Knight" recolor is absolutely gorgeous and having it in my game would be incredible.