Hassat Hunter

Bugs and minor inconveniences with TSLRCM 1.8

*checks*

Look I was wrong on the replacement. Once Gelesi is gone, no replacement.

It could be Gelesi was still there for you (not send to the Cantina). However the conversation would still be with the no-name soldier instead...

Thanks for the fast reply HH. That sounds convincing.

I'm curious, why is it set to "trigger once", what could cause it to trigger again? Or is it a matter of good scripting practice? Or do I just know too little about the engine?

Without it, walking over the trigger launches it again. And again. And again. And again.

Which obviously would be bad...

Hello everyone! It's the first time that I try this mod, and there's this problem I wanted to report: I was playing as female exile, I got the Disciple and trained him to Jedi when he was at level 8. The preblem is taht once he reached level 20 (overall, so 8 + 12), he stopped gaining experience, not only when he wasn't in the party but also when i had him with me. The other characters don't have this problem... So now I'm stuck with Disciple at level 20, while I'm at level 27...

P.S.: i got the game from Steam, and I didn't install any patch (I supposed Steam did that by itself as soon as I installed the game from it)

P.P.S.: I played the game (from Steam) once before installing TSLRCM 1.8.1 and didn't encounter this problem. Besides I don't recall incurring in this problem when I played the game years ago (from the CD era...)

I don't know if this is really a bug, since it really didn't cause any issue.

On Onderon, in the Palace section, on the DS route. I cleared out Royalist's side with Mira, save for the last room with the soldiers, and the door to that room was still shut. Next, I took the Exile, and cleared out the other side, although the Sith mostly did that for me. After opening the door(into where Kavar would be on the LS side), I went in, and it went right into the cut-scene that occurs AFTER you disable the security, and open the door to the throne room. No soldiers though, and I didn't have to fight the Drexl. The fight with Kavar went as usual, as did the scene with Taila and Vaklu(aside from them running around the room a bit). After that, it went as usual, loading up outside the Ebon Hawk in the Duxn landing.

I don't think will cause any other problems, but then, I don't think this is intended.

Guest NathanSodano

Hey I am just curious, can you train the Handmaiden for both abilities and saber forms? I have tried to train like I have for the others, but I just get the usual response. Can anybody help?

Hey I am just curious, can you train the Handmaiden for both abilities and saber forms? I have tried to train like I have for the others, but I just get the usual response. Can anybody help?

No, you cannot. The others had recorded lines of dialog for that training, so they were restored. Handmaiden/Disciple did not.

Just saw this came out and blew through a 45 hour playthrough in about a week. Wanted to thank you guys for such great work on an awesome product.

One issue I ran into, and I'm not sure if it's a bug or just something my character screwed up, is that on Malachor Mira, Visas, and Handmaiden don't appear in the cages in Trayus Crescent. I'm playing a lightside male who made all of Atton, Bao-Dur, Mira, and Handmaiden Jedi. I see the scene where Atton, Mira, Visas, and Handmaiden approach Kreia. She knocks the girls out and Atton runs away. I've had Atton lose to Scion and beat him, but either way when the Exile checks the cages, the room is empty. I'm using TSLRCM 1.8, patch 1.0a and 1.0b, HQ Movie and HQ Sound, and Xarwarz texture packs.

I really appreciate all your work and whatever feedback you can give me.

Just saw this came out and blew through a 45 hour playthrough in about a week. Wanted to thank you guys for such great work on an awesome product.

One issue I ran into, and I'm not sure if it's a bug or just something my character screwed up, is that on Malachor Mira, Visas, and Handmaiden don't appear in the cages in Trayus Crescent. I'm playing a lightside male who made all of Atton, Bao-Dur, Mira, and Handmaiden Jedi. I see the scene where Atton, Mira, Visas, and Handmaiden approach Kreia. She knocks the girls out and Atton runs away. I've had Atton lose to Scion and beat him, but either way when the Exile checks the cages, the room is empty. I'm using TSLRCM 1.8, patch 1.0a and 1.0b, HQ Movie and HQ Sound, and Xarwarz texture packs.

I really appreciate all your work and whatever feedback you can give me.

I don't know if you specifically had to install both 1.0a and 1.0b, as I only installed the later, and haven't seen this issue.

However, did you chose the Proving Grounds? There are cells in both the Crescent, and the Proving grounds, and the cells in the Crescent will be empty, save for some corpses with items.

As Rtas mentioned, you were probably confused with the wrong cells. The "cells" indeed are empty (I'm not even sure you can spawn NPC's in them), they are rather locked up in rooms in the proving ground.

Also, @Rtas, 1.0a and 1.0b is the non-US way. I am going to assume you have an US-version if you could only use 1.0b right away...

Also, @Rtas, 1.0a and 1.0b is the non-US way. I am going to assume you have an US-version if you could only use 1.0b right away...

I see. But yeah, I do have the US version. Along with a copy of the game for Xbox, which I haven't touched in some time, both because the game crashes while loading the turret mini-game on Peragus, and the console itself...doesn't work. Does other things fine, but try loading a game, and no dice.

Anyway, I know it hasn't caused an issue by now(since I've pretty much finished the playthrough without any other problems), but I'm still wondering what caused this:

On Onderon, in the Palace section, on the DS route. I cleared out Royalist's side with Mira, save for the last room with the soldiers, and the door to that room was still shut. Next, I took the Exile, and cleared out the other side, although the Sith mostly did that for me. After opening the door(into where Kavar would be on the LS side), I went in, and it went right into the cut-scene that occurs AFTER you disable the security, and open the door to the throne room. No soldiers though, and I didn't have to fight the Drexl. The fight with Kavar went as usual, as did the scene with Taila and Vaklu(aside from them running around the room a bit). After that, it went as usual, loading up outside the Ebon Hawk in the Duxn landing.

Hello again... It's the first time that I try this mod (non US version), and there's this problem I wanted to report: I was playing as female exile, I got the Disciple and trained him to Jedi when he was at level 8. The preblem is taht once he reached level 20 (overall, so 8 + 12), he stopped gaining experience, not only when he wasn't in the party but also when i had him with me. The other characters don't have this problem... So now I'm stuck with Disciple at level 20, while I'm at level 27...

P.S.: i got the game from Steam, and I didn't install any patch 1.0a or 1.0b or something like that (I supposed Steam did that by itself as soon as I installed the game from it)

P.P.S.: I played the game (from Steam) once before installing TSLRCM 1.8.1 and didn't encounter this problem. Besides I don't recall incurring in this problem when I played the game years ago (from the CD era...)

As Rtas mentioned, you were probably confused with the wrong cells. The "cells" indeed are empty (I'm not even sure you can spawn NPC's in them), they are rather locked up in rooms in the proving ground.

Awesome, thanks so much for the quick response! Kreia's dialogue about the two paths had me assuming the team members would be locked up in the "Prison" and the proving grounds would be the path of vengeance. Never thought to check that side.

Can't wait to replay the ending now!

I installed 1.8 before starting any games on steam

Here's my issue- Already dealt with Red Eclipse slavers on Nar Shadda, but left and did Dantooine before recieving Visquis' invite. When I went back to Nar Shadda I got the first Red Eclipse cutscene again. So I went back to the Ebon Hawk and sure enough the first group of slavers are there, but once I get onto the Ebon Hawk, despite there being no slavers or Chakhmat on board I'm stuck in regular party mode, and other than the two companions I have with me everyone else is gone.

Also, the first time I got the repeated red eclipse cutscene I just ignored it and went on with my business, until I got Visquis' invitation to the Jekk Jekk Tar. However, after listening to the message the screen went black but refused to load a new area.

Also having trouble sparring with handmaiden despite having high influence. I may just not have enough influence, but after 5+ inf gains with her I'm beginning to suspect a glitch

Also having trouble sparring with handmaiden despite having high influence. I may just not have enough influence, but after 5+ inf gains with her I'm beginning to suspect a glitch

You have to gain a few levels between each session. Usually about three, I believe.

Both use a different skin, yes. Not a bug.

Oh. OK then. I had thought that it was after-sight, because that skin shares the same head with Sith apprentices which are in the same room. And being attacked by two copies of exactly the same person at the same time looks a little bit silly... :)

Don't know if this is a bug with the game itself or with tslrcm as this is my first time playing TSL, but I'll just put it here. Sorry if this has already been posted, I read through some of these pages and soon stopped as there a lot of spoilers :blink:

Game is patched to 1.0b and has the higher quality music/movies patches, only mods are this, Coruscant Jedi Temple by deathdisco, Xarwarz graphical enhancement, and higher quality music/sounds by PastramiX. Also, game is from retail not steam. Have had it for a while but waited until 1.8 came out to play.

Game crashes after the cutscenes when travelling to telos for the first time right after Peragus. The cutscenes play fine, then the game's loading screen pops up and gets a bit past halfway then stops and windows says game has stopped working. I've done this a few times, stops loading at the same spot each time. Already tried it after disabling movies and that skipped the movies and went straight to the loading screen.

Any help appreciated and many thanks to the creators of this mod, I also have a save right before travelling to telos if wanted.

Guess I'm alone with this bug then. I tried re-installing from scratch, didn't fix anything so I guess the save's bugged somehow.

Sorry it took so long.

Nope, save is fine for me. Here's it after all the scenes, in prison...

See if you can load the Telos docks. If not could be a corrupt file, or one of your mods messing it up... it isn't the save...

000002 - Game1.rar

Sorry it took so long.

Nope, save is fine for me. Here's it after all the scenes, in prison...

See if you can load the Telos docks. If not could be a corrupt file, or one of your mods messing it up... it isn't the save...

Thanks for the help. That save you uploaded works for some reason. Also, don't feel sorry as you have no commitment to make this mod let alone help noobs like me.

Ok My mod version is 1.8.1, I still had the Red Eclipse event bug on Nar Shadda, which I was able to fix! Sadly it locked two of my party members in the process, meaning I cant add them when I go to leave my ship. I have tried the cheat editor but sadly it had no effect so im lost. Also its my only save >.<!!! I will upload and hope someone graces me with their time. The mod is amazing and im amazed at the progress!

000002 - Game1.rar

Quest: Crafting a Lightsaber

After talking to Bao-Dur, you are asked which color focusing crystal you want to install. The only color crystal I had was cyan. Instead of allowing me to create the lightsaber, the conversation ends.

I then added all of the color crystals through cheats and this is the list of colors available:

1. Blue

2. Yellow

3. Green

4. Violet

5. Red

6. Orange

7. Silver

8. Viridian

Notice that cyan and bronze are not listed.

I have installed the following mods:

Main game

official patch

TSLRCM 1.8.1

Admirality mod

Nar Shaddaa Skybox

Crazy Dustil

Vao armband drop

Visas lightsaber drop

Create All Miras Rockets

Choose Mira or Hanharr

Peragus Sith Troops to Sith Assassins