Hassat Hunter

Bugs and minor inconveniences with TSLRCM 1.8

Yes. I use 1.8.1 version and can see change in main menu.

I think a savegame could help...

I have a weird glitch in the Telos Academy when you first arrive; where the handmaidens don't Aherm* disrobe when fighting. Now, it's not that I mind playing it PG13 style, it's just immersion breaking especially when they give their diatribe about clothing interfering with fighting and then immediately proceeding to fight in bulky clothing.

The only mods I have installed that aren't textures, the visual effects mod, or hi-rez movies/ loading screens; are TSLRCM, the Admiralty mod w/ Darth Hayze patch, and Coruscant as an explorable planet.

That's proper behavior. Disrobing would be another mod. One apparently not installed this playthrough.

Ah. I remember it happening when I played 1.7, but that's okay.

Reinstall game and TSLRCM - dialog on Goto yacht is desappeared... Pretty strange... Maybe it was wide-screen patch...

By the way - one question. Why HK subquest was made as several fights? Couse in dialog HK said that HK will find them eventually... Why not to make it as an attack on the ship like Red Eclipse? Somewhere near end of game(while characters go to Telos for the second time). I just think it would look a bit more... logical...

Are you sure you remember the dialogue correctly? As finding several groups doesn't equal "eventually"...

Hi, I was hoping some one could help me...I downloaded this mod today. My main screen says Restoration mod 1.8 under the TSL logo. I've just finished the Telos polar academy and I got the Ebon Hawk back. I enter the Ebon Hawk and it flies away. When the loading screens finishes after entering the Ebon Hawk, the screen is black. The only thing visible is my cursor. I am able to open the map invetory etc by using the hot key commands. However I'm not able to see my character or the interior of the ship. Everything is black and I cant seem to get past this.

One thing I noticed happen repeatedly has to do with the Jedi Enclave confrontation. When the Exile is first passed out and hears his/her party members' thoughts worrying - when Mira is first "thinking" - the camera is on Bao-Dur instead of Mira. Also, when Visas is thinking, the camera just shows Visas' empty room, which makes sense since Visas confronted Kreia before she walked in on the Jedi Masters. It might be better to have the camera on Visas in the Temple rather than in her empty room on the Ebon Hawk.

One thing I noticed happen repeatedly has to do with the Jedi Enclave confrontation. When the Exile is first passed out and hears his/her party members' thoughts worrying - when Mira is first "thinking" - the camera is on Bao-Dur instead of Mira. Also, when Visas is thinking, the camera just shows Visas' empty room, which makes sense since Visas confronted Kreia before she walked in on the Jedi Masters. It might be better to have the camera on Visas in the Temple rather than in her empty room on the Ebon Hawk.

You're not alone, I also encountered that problem. I do not have any other mods installed.

Recently found a little bug.

On Onderon, if you forfeit from a Swoop Race, it glitches any future Swoop Races. If you do a Swoop Race after having forfeited, the game acts like any future races are forfeited, even if you finish them.

So basically it makes it impossible to progress in that sidequest if you forfeit.

In the fight with Nihilus on the Ravager if you take the option to have Visas kill herself or Force Breach her, the game will freeze right then and there or when the fight ends and Mandalore says "Her death was worthy of a Mandalorian." The moment you reply, freeze.

Anybody else having this problem?

High Stakes (Telos Station).

I spoke to Luxa and arrange to meet Slusk. I then went and spoke to Harra about his gambling problem, then to Doton and said I wouldn't pay, then back to Harra who suggested I speak with the Exchange. However, I couldn't speak to Luxa about it - no conversation dialogue was initiated with her and only a speech bubble popped up telling me to come talk to her once I dealt with Slusk. Of course, once this was done she was dead and I couldn't progress this side quest in that direction.

Posted this in the wrong topic, so here it is again:

Problem: I have 1.8.2 installed, no other mods that alter feats.2da, and no Mobility feat.

(Also having a problem where the game acts like I'm in combat and prevents me from moving, but I think that's just an engine issue)

EDIT: To clarify, the Mobility feat is in feats.2da, but not ingame or in KSE.

The only other mods I have are M4-78EP, Dantooine Statue, and Kinrath Egg Bash Crystal Drop.

Deleted all my saves, uninstalled everything, reinstalled game, then 1.8.2, then M4-78 EP, started up and this happened:

262635_529915050367094_1134227440_n.jpg

Running in 1024x768 at 60Hz, but my monitor's 1366x768 (widescreen patch didn't work).

Deleted all my saves, uninstalled everything, reinstalled game, then 1.8.2, then M4-78 EP, started up and this happened:

Running in 1024x768 at 60Hz, but my monitor's 1366x768 (widescreen patch didn't work).

I hate to say it, but did you install TSCLRM 1.8 first? Because TSCLRM 1.82 seems to be a patch..

I'm pretty sure I did, but I'll go through the process again just to be certain.

Yeah. We know, ignore it, I forgot to change version name in installer... it will install correct 1.8.2.

I think this is because no T&L is used. Check your video card drivers. You running the game on an very old PC?