zbyl2

M4-78 Official Progress Report #6

It was awhile since last update.

We've got a new version of a beta - finally containing some proper side quests, side characters, some VOs, this sort of thing - and it was released to testers few days ago. Along with that, we've got some new people on the beta team, so I'm very much looking forward to reading new guys' impressions.

What's left to do? Finishing some side-quests. Quite possibly adding one or two more. Maybe another side-character to talk to. Then there's VO recording. And of course fixing any issues that still exist in game (and ones that don't exist yet). Plus some other surprises.

Having no idea what more I could say, I'll post pictures and run away.

It was awhile since last update.

We've got a new version of a beta - finally containing some proper side quests, side characters, some VOs, this sort of thing - and it was released to testers few days ago. Along with that, we've got some new people on the beta team, so I'm very much looking forward to reading new guys' impressions.

What's left to do? Finishing some side-quests. Quite possibly adding one or two more. Maybe another side-character to talk to. Then there's VO recording. And of course fixing any issues that still exist in game (and ones that don't exist yet). Plus some other surprises.

Yay! First I hear that my favorite tv show, Code Lyoko, is getting a new season, and now this! And this is E, so even better. Now, I hope you guys wait for 1.8 to get done first, or you'll have to release an extra patch. But great job, nonetheless

Edit: A sidenote:Any idea why Mozilla Firefox isn't finding the server for Lucasforums?.

Edited by Fair Strides

Yay! First good news since my fiance cheated on me!

hmmm. ghhmmm..

Yay! First I hear that my favorite tv show, Code Lyoko, is getting a new season, and now this! And this is E, so even better. Now, I hope you guys wait for 1.8 to get done first, or you'll have to release an extra patch. But great job, nonetheless

Edit: A sidenote:Any idea why Mozilla Firefox isn't finding the server for Lucasforums?.

Are you saying LF does load with IE?

And yes, 1.8 first, M4-78EP after...

Are you saying LF does load with IE?

And yes, 1.8 first, M4-78EP after...

I don't know, I won't try. I hate IE. Every time my comp crashes, the first thing I get after installing my wireless adapter is Mozilla firefox.

Ouch! That really sucks, Kerk. How long were you two together?

5 years. But nevermind me really. By touching on a piece of my life I just attempted a contrast dark joke to make DS just a little less professional and a little more personal. Now let's just all rejoice in the good news.

Strange.. Google chrome also has issues getting to the site.

Strange.. Google chrome also has issues getting to the site.

According to Sith Holocron on Zybl's profile, the LF server is down. At first I thought it was a site backup, but it's been over 24 hours already.

LucasForums discussions can take place elsewhere. Feel free to make a new thread in a General area. I'm sure the problems over there are temporary, anyway.

Back on topic, folks.

I know that asking for an exact release date would be unrealistic, but around what month do you guess M4-78EP will be done?

I know that asking for an exact release date would be unrealistic, but around what month do you guess M4-78EP will be done?

You can't really even ask for a release month, because things could still need to be implemented and you don't want to needlessly rush it. Normally I look for a timeline of things completed, but since this particular mod is full of spoilers, you could ask for an approximate percentage of completion/needing completion, perhaps.

Well the reason I'm asking for a roughly general idea is that I wan't to know if it would be worth it starting a new game now with TSLRCM 1.8, or if just waiting for M4-78EP's release wouldn't be too bad. I thought about playing the regular M4-78, but I didn't want to go without all the TSLRCM stuff.

Can't use M4-78 and TSLRCM 1.8, nope.

And it's probably a long wait for now, you're probably better of just starting your game now, then another when the EP comes around...

Guesstimation of the percentage complete?

Content wise? 85% or more.

I'm currently mostly improving/changing things and fixing stuff. Planning to add one or two more side-quests. Also, waiting for some voice actors to get back to me... after that, I'll probably have to go looking for more :P

I'm currently mostly improving/changing things and fixing stuff. Planning to add one or two more side-quests. Also, waiting for some voice actors to get back to me... after that, I'll probably have to go looking for more :P

if you need a another beta tester or VO's let me know :).

if you need a another beta tester or VO's let me know :).

Haha, same here! ;)

F*@k yeah, can't wait!