1 Screenshot

About This File

Thank you to all who have taken the time to view my content. I give permission to use my mods in any future projects with the appropriate credit.

This mod is designed to tap into the nostalgia of first creating your character in K1 by changing the feats of the starting Jedi Classes of TSL to mirror those found in K1. The perceived lack of uniqueness between the classes in TSL formed the basis of this project. I also hope it addresses the notion of being granted feats that the player would not necessarily use or be able to master throughout the game depending on class feat progression.

Jedi Guardian = Soldier
Jedi Sentinel = Scout
Jedi Consular = Scoundrel

Changes

1. Protagonist Jedi Guardian is granted Armor Proficiency Light, Medium & Heavy, Power Attack, Power Blast, Weapon Proficiency Blaster Pistol, Blaster Rifle, Melee Weapons & Lightsaber, Force Jump, Jedi Sense, Jedi Defense, and War Veteran at Character Generation.
2. Protagonist Jedi Sentinel is granted Armor Proficiency Light & Medium, Flurry, Rapid Shot, Weapon Proficiency Blaster Pistol, Blaster Rifle, Melee Weapons & Lightsaber, Force Immunity Fear, Jedi Sense, Jedi Defense, and War Veteran at Character Generation.
3. Protagonist Jedi Consular is granted Armor Proficiency Light, Critical Strike, Sniper Shot, Weapon Proficiency Blaster Pistol, Melee Weapons & Lightsaber, Force Focus, Jedi Sense, Jedi Defense, and War Veteran at Character Generation.

What's New in Version 1.4   See changelog

Released

• 1.4 - Updated for 1.8.4 & M4-78 EP 1.2

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

diegodb

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Share this review

Link to review
UltraRobert

Share this review

Link to review
LordMerek

Share this review

Link to review