Sleheyron Demo 2.0

(6 reviews)

10 Screenshots

About This File

Ladies and gentlemen, I have a very special treat for you today.

Several years ago my laptop containing all my former mod files was stolen. Obviously there was no option to recover any of those files. I had assumed that all the Sleheyron files were lost with this theft. However, today, almost five years after the fact, I discovered that I had uploaded the Sleheyron mod in its entirety onto my old Mediafire account! After checking it out, I've got good news and bad news.

Bad news! It's not finished. Much is incomplete and there's not a whole lot there.

Good news! What's there works, and it works great! There are 3 brand new areas that function quite flawlessly. Included are the landing pad, a Sleheyron street module, and a cantina. The landing pad is in a pretty solid state and has NPCs and dialog and sounds. The street is completely desolate, but there are a number of doors that could eventually be put to use. The cantina is about 1/4 finished, but it's something.

I encourage you to download this, create a new override folder, and check it out for old time's sake.

Throw everything except the .mod files in your override folder. The .mod files go in the modules folder. Have fun!

Also, feel free to use these modules in any mods you want to make. Credit would be nice, but not required.

• Like 2
  • Dark Side Points 1

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

ebmar

· Edited by ebmar

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I know from its WIP that it's going to give a new breathe of life to the game, and I'm not disappointed.

The levels are amazing! They are HUGE and seems to be carefully designed and have their purposes.

As it's fully compatible with my current installation and it brings new fun modules to explore with,

Permanent spot in the mod list has been filled.

Thanks for the creation and then having it shared; I do like how they looks on my end:

Spoiler

SS_Sleheyron.thumb.png.4ab7a3bebb3d505a90fd8f256cb7c0b4.png

Even though there is this one minus point which is the missing skyboxes- Oops:

Spoiler

SS_Sleheyron8.thumb.png.13a6376043831c39f9610ab96e75a0e1.png

But I can live with it. :cheers:

And looking forwards to the updates! 😁

Share this review

Link to review
N-DReW25

Share this review

Link to review