About This File
Experience famous restored content mod on your mobile device.
Both iOS and Android place all files in a folder called ‘mods_english’ (or ‘mods_italian’, etc.) within a folder called ‘dlc’. So /dlc/mods_english/[all files]/.
1. Unrar TSLRCMMobile
2. dlc folder contains five subfolders, for each language version; feel free to delete ones you don't use.
3. Paste it in the install location:
On iOS, they are placed in iTunes > Apps > Documents, in the same spot that the ‘saves’ folder goes.
On Android the files should be placed in /Home/Android/data/com.aspyr.swkotor2/files/
As long as you’ve closed the game from the app switcher before launching with the mod, everything should work as normal."
Known issues: new audio files are skipped sometimes. Of course, given "new audio files" mean "Kaevee's VO", one might consider it a feature, not a bug; however, we hope to resolve the problem soon.
What's New in Version 1.8.6 See changelog
Mobile version updated:
- Custom audio now plays
- Changed archive to ZIP to make it easier to extract and install on Android, without using a PC
- Fixed game crashing on Harbringer arrival
- Added a missing global variable related to Disciple