About This File
This mod adds a new fat commoner male model, ported from The Old Republic MMO. It replaces the generic appearance used by Handon Guld on Dantooine, who, judging by the dialogue he is involved with, was originally intended to be an overweight character.
Additionally, there are several other changes that have been made to the Calder Nettic murder investigation sequence:
- Handon now sports an injured idle animation to conform to dialogue mentioning he is holding his injured side
- Two erroneous fades to black in penultimate dialogue lines have been removed
- When the player solely accuses either Handon or Rickard, the other will now run off after being given permission to leave rather than standing around
- Master Bolook has had his appearance changed to a green Twi’lek to match one of Rickard’s lines of dialogue referring to him as a “green-skinned nerfherder” (apparently he was green in the original Xbox version, but was changed to orange for the PC version)
N.B. - You will need to load a save prior to entering the Dantooine Grove for the first time in order for this mod to take full effect.
- This mod was inspired by Merkuri22's episode of her "KOTOR 1 Experience" series dealing with this quest
- Very special thanks to @JCarter426 for writing the custom scripts and doing lots of troubleshooting to get them working correctly
- Thanks to @bead-v for KOTORMax and MDLEdit
- Thanks to @ndix UR for TGA2TPC and normal map normalizer tool
- Original models and textures ported from The Old Republic MMO
- Thanks to zaramot on the Xentax forums for the TOR GR2 Max import script