About This File
This is a collection of various things that I found annoying enough to alter. It started with that crazy window on Nar Shaddaa, by the landing pad, that would mysteriously render anything that was behind it invisible. It turned out to be as simple as a missing TXI. But it was at this point that I decided to start collecting little things like that into a single mod, to be released to the general public when it became more substantial.
Due to the nature of this mod, I haven't bothered to make a proper installer with the TSL Patcher. Just install whatever you want to install. Don't install what you don't want to install.
Some of these fixes are included in TSLRCM, while others are not. Either way, it's compatible. Other mods may not be compatible; contact me if you have any questions.
What's New in Version 1.1 See changelog
- Removed parts of the PLC_Kiosk2 model. There were some random metal things just hovering in the air, and I always thought the droid head looked a bit anachronistic. I mean, more like the droids of the film era than the ones in the game. It still has some terrible texture issues, but I didn't feel prepared to tackle them.
- Swapped the icons for two of the lightsaber components. They were clearly misplaced.
- Reskinned the female Khoonda armor texture to remove the awkward painted-on breasts and strangely symmetrical dents.
- Added a missing shader for a wrecked engine in the Onderon swoop track.
- Replaced the texture of the shuttle in the Telos swoop track with the usual one. The original was low quality and had an orange stripe, bleh.
- Fixed several texture errors concerning the Onderonian ships. Also redid the blockaded ships in the distance using high resolution renders of the ship models.
- Added a missing shader for the hyperdrive placeable. I believe this qualifies as a K1 fix as well.
- Added a fix for the Kreia models. I know there are others, but I decided to do my own. Not compatible with the others, obviously. So just don't install
- the P_Kreia**** files if you don't want that.
- Replaced TEL_wl06 with a higher quality version. I don't remember why, or what this does, exactly. But it's there. :P
- Fixed some issues with the fourth male commoner clothing variant.
- Replaced some background asteroid textures using high resolution renders of other asteroids from the game.
- Added missing shader for Bastila's clothes. Although I don't think that solves the entire problem with them.
- Another VIS fix: 804DRO.
- Fixed a problem with Luxa's teeth and tongue. For some bizarre reason they used a different texture than the rest of her head. The UVW mapping did not match this texture, causing errors on that part of the model. I hex edited the model and reset everything to use the same texture.
- Updated 301NAR.VIS so the crates on the landing pad and the landing pad rails are always visible from the swoop garage.
- Added missing shader for Atris' head.
- With version 1.1: