Holocron Icon Replacement 2.0

(11 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

This is a really small and slightly pedantic fix, which changes the icons for the two holocrons you find in KotOR,

so that one (on Tatooine) looks like a Jedi Holocron, and the other, found on Korriban, looks like a Sith Holocron.

Previously, th two had a generic icon which looked nothing at all like a holocron, and as I was working on a mod

which needed a holocron for it, I decided to alter the two items while I was at it. At some point, I may make a similar

mod for KotOR II.

Please note that this mod doesn't use the TSLPatcher, so any mod which alters either holocron will be incompatible.

To fix this, open the .uti file for the holocron using KotOR Tool, change the "model variation" to the number of

the holocron model (i.e., 087 for the Jedi holocron, 088 for the Sith one), and save.

Also, the mod uses plot useable item icon slots 87 and 88 for the Jedi and Sith holocrons respectively, so any mod

which uses these icon slots for a different purpose will be incompatible. To fix this, simply rename the icons to a high enough number that they don't conflict with the other mod any more

(e.g., to ip_pltuseitm_090), and then open the .uti file using KotOR Tool, change the "model variation" to that number,

and save.

What's New in Version 2.0   See changelog

Released

-Replaced original icons with updated versions, based on those found in my Lightsaber and Force Forms mod,
and the modders' resource based on it.

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

ZeldaTheSwordsman

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

Share this review

Link to review
Rtas Vadum

Share this review

Link to review
Cubix

Share this review

Link to review
theczar007

Share this review