Todd Hellid

GOG New version of Kotor 2 on 64 bit 11 Windows Registry edit

Can someone make a registry edit file of Kotor 2 64 bit 11 GOG version for me please? So it will automatically point to the game folder.

3 hours ago, Todd Hellid said:

Can someone make a registry edit file of Kotor 2 64 bit 11 GOG version for me please? So it will automatically point to the game folder.

While I am not 100% sure, from a quick glance, it looks like you would be able to use a registry edit fix from W10 if you have one.

Alternatively if you could export and send me the registry entry you currently have I could edit it for you, but then again so could you.

Track it down, export it, edit it with notepad, update the directory, save, then double click.

Or upload it here so someone else can fix it for you.

15 hours ago, Thor110 said:

While I am not 100% sure, from a quick glance, it looks like you would be able to use a registry edit fix from W10 if you have one.

Alternatively if you could export and send me the registry entry you currently have I could edit it for you, but then again so could you.

Track it down, export it, edit it with notepad, update the directory, save, then double click.

Or upload it here so someone else can fix it for you.

Kotor 2 registry file.reg

2 hours ago, Todd Hellid said:

"Path"="Path=\"C:\\Program Files (x86)\\GOG Galaxy\\Games\\Star Wars - KotOR2\""

This should simply be:

"Path"="C:\\Program Files (x86)\\GOG Galaxy\\Games\\Star Wars - KotOR2"

(Assuming your folder is exactly Star Wars - KotOR2)

• Light Side Points 1

On 12/14/2022 at 12:31 PM, Todd Hellid said:

Thank you

It didn't work. It shows the path in TSL patcher but I still have to point it at the directory.

2 hours ago, Todd Hellid said:

It didn't work. It shows the path in TSL patcher but I still have to point it at the directory.

Some TSLPatcher's are setup so that you have to point it at the directory.

If you wish to change this then open changes.ini and change "LookupGameFolder=0" to "LookupGameFolder=1"