Ausanan

Maintenance Officer as PC TSL

Would it be possible to make the maintenance officer from Peragus a PC head? I've always thought that his head was fairly unique and if that could be made a PC that would be nice option to have.

I think he looks like a cartoon, but I'll pick up your request.
Not sure when I'll get to it, if anyone else is interested, feel free to take over.

5 hours ago, Effix said:

I think he looks like a cartoon, but I'll pick up your request.
Not sure when I'll get to it, if anyone else is interested, feel free to take over.

Thanks Effix.

Actually, a mod adding maintenance officer as PC already exists (with DS transitions and custom clothes). Sadly, it contains .2da files and does not use TSL Patcher. However, you can try

• Installing this mod BEFORE any other mod that modifies these .2da files, even before TSLRCM.
  • Or replace existing head by changing the name in filenames to the name of the existing head and do not copy .2da files from the mod to your override folder. For example, try changing symbol ‘t’ in pmht01, pmbbt01, etc. to ‘c’, thus replacing pmhc01 head with pmht01 (maintenance officer in this mod).

1 hour ago, LoneWanderer said:

Actually, a mod adding maintenance officer as PC already exists (with DS transitions and custom clothes). Sadly, it contains .2da files and does not use TSL Patcher. However, you can try

• Installing this mod BEFORE any other mod that modifies these .2da files, even before TSLRCM.
  • Or replace existing head by changing the name in filenames to the name of the existing head and do not copy .2da files from the mod to your override folder. For example, try changing symbol ‘t’ in pmht01, pmbbt01, etc. to ‘c’, thus replacing pmhc01 head with pmht01 (maintenance officer in this mod).

I looked at that one in the link. That looks more like a recreation of the head, rather than a port to be usable as a PC head. Not a bad attempt though. But personally I wouldn't use that one because it doesn't use the TSLpatcher and I've already modded my game rather extensively. I'd rather not go from scratch and have to reinstall all my mods again. Especially the NPC Overhaul mod. That took ages to install due to having to install for all the different section sin the game manually, rather than an all in one installer lol.

2 hours ago, Ausanan said:

But personally I wouldn't use that one because it doesn't use the TSLpatcher and I've already modded my game rather extensively.

Yes, in this case, the fewer files you replace, the better. Still, replacing only head files shouldn’t break anything. I renamed maintenance officer’s head to PMHH01 (Hispanic mullet man) and placed head, portrait files (without new body, clothes, .2da files for compatibility) in the archive. Check your override, if it doesn’t contain files with names from archive, you can safely put them in the override. Of course, nothing can be done if you don’t like what Winzum93 did to the head.

Maintenance_officer_tsl.zip

• Like 1