Sign in to follow this  
InSidious

LucasForums Archive

Since a lot of us came to DS from LucasForums, or had accounts at both when LF existed, I know a lot of you will want to know that there is a more-or-less complete archive of LF now uploaded at Mixnmojo.com: link

This includes a lot of stuff on KotOR modding, as well as other Star Wars and LucasArts related material. Also, if you had a an account at LF, these are also working on Mixnmojo, so you can log in, too.

• Thanks 1
  • Light Side Points 1

Oh this is a great find. Thank you so much for sharing it with the rest of us.

Awesome! Too bad I forgot all the passwords for the accounts I had over there. But there was a nice collection of tutorials and insights if remember correctly. Although I'm sure most of those have been posted here 

I'm getting a "504 Gateway Time-out" error code when trying to visit the link above.  Anyone else having this problem?

Must've been a temporary problem.  Any chance that the Social Groups survived?

Guest Qui-Gon Glenn

My Script Shack!

Where I, the least capable scripter in the entire Holowan Labs, can inform others on how to script poorly!!!!

It was a nice idea, and I was trying to keep HL alive. Even got moderator status lol..... Get that mods? I was a mod.

If anything is funnier than that, I don't know what it is. Lucasforums made me a nicer person online than I ever was or will be, because it was that important to me. Le grande sigh.