Sign in to follow this  
Ashton Scorpius

MOD:TSL Mira Unpoofed

TSL Mira Unpoofed

In KOTOR 2, Mira is a companion with hair that falls nothing short of a blocky mop. Whether the style's a relic from the early 2000s or due to graphical limitations at the time, this mod aims to tone down her excessive volume. Now, you can make Mira look just the right amount of edgy.

Installation

To install this mod, drag the "Override" files to the override folder located in your game's directory. If prompted, select replace, though you may want to back up duplicates beforehand.

To uninstall this mod, delete p_mirah.mdl and p_mirah.mdx from your game's override folder.

Compatibility & Known Issues

Install this mod after installing any NPC portrait mods. Otherwise, there should be no issues.

Credits

Thanks to DarthParametric for help troubleshooting.

Disclaimer

This mod is not supported by LucasArts, BioWare, or Obsidian Entertainment. It is for personal usage only and intends no copyright infringement.

Contact me on DeadlyStream or via Discord (listed on my DS profile) if you have any questions, comments, suggestions, or the like.

If you want to use this mod as a part of an external work, please ask for my permission first. This mod should only be found on Deadly Stream, no other user may upload it to another modding site.