zbyl2

Kreia's Fall sound effects

As expected, the "choppyness" is because of low FPS because it was being recorded. It's fluid in-game. If that's your only argument AGAINST the in-game movie, you're up for a treat may it ever get released... Those darn SFX effects. Where are they?

Alright then, I retract my argument.

Guest HK-47

The ingame cutscene has the EXACT same soundtrack, no background area music (bar some in the final section due to a glitch, but that's fixed in 1.8). That that is your argument only convinces me more you have no idea what you're talking about...

Pleased Statement: Ah good :goodjob: . The one I don't want moved to an in-game scene is the Visas Intro for the reasons that I stated even if fixed. The Kreia's fall, I wouldn't mind done as an in-game as the missing hand was a bit of a bother.

Conclusion: As I said, if it get's changed and is good enough, I'll live with it, or just minimize, open Rad video tools, and watch it with that :harhar: :whistle: .

Personally I think it should be an option, and not be forced on you like the Visas one. The main reason however is because the Visas one causes a whole bunch of glitches with the n_darthnihilus file which someone really needs to fix.

Personally, the only problem I seem to have with this Visas intro scene is that switching from game to BIK cutscene to game cutscene to... seems to crash my game. Oh well.

Personally I think it should be an option, and not be forced on you like the Visas one. The main reason however is becuase the Visas one causes a whole bunch of glitches with the n_darthnihilus file which someone really needs to fix

I'm not sure what the glitches are in that "n_darthnihilus" file but I nominate that those issues get fixed before the release of TSLRCM 1.8.

I don't understand why you guys just can't make a higher resolution .bik using the game cutscene as a base and then add the sound in later in Movie Maker or preferably, a higher quality software suite.

You can even add the universal green tint or whatever blurriness or clairvoyance effect you want. In my mind, I theoretically know how I would assemble it.

It's other mods putting that in override (for 852NIH). Also affecting 853NIH though, crashing the game.

If the mod integrates it, all fine. In override. Error. Not a TSLRCM issue though.

and another mod

Key detail there.

We do NOT make the mod to be perfectly compatible with other mods (most likely suffering in the progress). That ANOTHER mod crashes the game is NOT a TSLRCM issue. If the game crashes without another mod, then you can complain.

And 853NIH is used for more than just the Visas Intro cutscene.

And 853NIH is used for more than just the Visas Intro cutscene.

What?!:o But I got rid of it :blink: Do you know what the issue is anyway and could you at least make an effort to fix it?

No.

As said; either

1) integrate it into 852NIH_s.rim (then delete it from override, obviously)

2) delete it from override

1's the "fix", but I (nor anyone at all really) cannot make TSLRCM install other mods specifically according to such requirements.

Guest HK-47

I don't understand why you guys just can't make a higher resolution .bik using the game cutscene as a base and then add the sound in later in Movie Maker or preferably, a higher quality software suite.

You can even add the universal green tint or whatever blurriness or clairvoyance effect you want. In my mind, I theoretically know how I would assemble it.

Agreement: I was thinking about suggesting this. It would be a good idea :thumbsup: . It would take longer, but would probably be worth it in the end.

Statement: Like I've said, I'm not going to complain and be a nuisance by whining about the end result not being that. I'll live with whatever I get, but it would seem that would be better than a possible glitch-tastic in-game cutscene.

Thanks, that was really helpful. I do not know how to integrate but - unlike you - I am not a master modder.

Contact modders to get what you seek????