Sign in to follow this  
JumpStationZ

MOD:Redhawke's Prestige Class Bonus

Redhawke's Prestige Class Bonus

Author : RedHawke 03/06/05 Version 1.0

============================================================================
This simple mod alters what happens when you get your Prestiege Class in the game, First you get bonus Force Points, plus you gain either Force Enlightenment if you are a Jedi and Force Crush if you are Sith.

Weapon Master/Marauder gains 20 Force Points
Watchman/Assassin gains 30 Force Points
Master/Lord gains 40 Force Points

Installation Instructions:
-----------------------------
First, if you have not already done so, create a folder called "Override", without the quotes, in your KOTOR2 directory.

Unzip the a_pc_jedi.ncs file contained in the .rar into your KOTOR2 override directory, before you get your prestiege class in your current game... or you can always start a new game. The Source folder is for the benefit of fellow modders and the PrClRSPackCompatable folder is only necissary if you have that mod installed.

If you have Maverick187 & My Prestiege Class Robe & Saber Pack installed a compatable a_pc_jedi.ncs is included in the PrClRSPackCompatable subfolder, simply copy the a_pc_jedi.ncs from that folder to your KotoR2 override instead.

Un-installation Instructions:
-----------------------------
Simply delete this file from your override directory.

Acknowledgements:
------------------------------------------------
A boatload of thanks to Fred Tetra for creating the awesome and simple to use kotor editing tool.  

Also a very appreciative thanks to the many friendly and informative people at the Lucasforums Holowan Laboratories board who have shown and or helped me to learn how to do stuff like this.

Bug Notes:
------------------------------------------------
Bug reports, if any, can be directed to the Holowan Labs, to the appropriate thread for this mod. Most likely a thread titled... "Prestiege Class Bonus Mod is now up at my site"

http://www.lucasforums.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=324

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    03/16/2020
  • Category
  • TSLRCM Compatible
    No

I've had this mod since RedHawke first released it on their site.  Is this mod compatible with TSLRCM?

On 4/14/2020 at 11:46 AM, Talyn82 said:

I've had this mod since RedHawke first released it on their site.  Is this mod compatible with TSLRCM?

Since this mod only utilizes one file, "a_pc_jedi.ncs" it would be worth checking if TSLRCM has edited that file.

The easiest way to check is to install tslrcm and search your override folder for "a_pc_jedi.ncs" if there is, then it would be incompatible.

I don't know of any changes made by TSLRCM that changes the prestige class script, but I can't say for certain. 

• Like 1

On 4/15/2020 at 7:23 PM, jc2 said:

Since this mod only utilizes one file, "a_pc_jedi.ncs" it would be worth checking if TSLRCM has edited that file.

The easiest way to check is to install tslrcm and search your override folder for "a_pc_jedi.ncs" if there is, then it would be incompatible.

I don't know of any changes made by TSLRCM that changes the prestige class script, but I can't say for certain. 

Thanks I will check to see if the file is already in the installation folder.

On 4/14/2020 at 11:46 AM, Talyn82 said:

Yes. I've been using this mod for some time with TSLRCM.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Ebony Moon said:

Yes. I've been using this mod for some time with TSLRCM.

Okay, thanks for the reply.