Sign in to follow this  
SovereignXII

Does TSLRCM reduce saber drops?

I'm doing my first playthrough of this game with this mod installed and I'm noticing a seemingly reduced amount of sabers/parts. When I saved Jorran from the Dantooine Enclave I opted to buy what he had, but instead of getting a lightsaber part as expected, I was given a slotted upgrade instead. Once I got Disciple I left to go to Nar Shaddaa, I broke into Vogga's stash and got a part there so I was able to build my lightsaber, then I reunited Lootra and his wife and was given a Double-Bladed.

But I've finished Nar Shaddaa, met with the Jedi Master and wasn't given another saber? I thought sabers were automatically a reward when finishing a planet? And since Jorran didn't give me a saber part, that means I'm down by 2 sabers (?) when I kinda need (want) them since I've already made everyone a Jedi.

15 hours ago, JCarter426 said:

TSLRCM does move Jorran's part elsewhere.

Zez-Kai Ell never gave a lightsaber part, however, as far as I can tell from a quick glance at the files.

Is it given to that female Padawan in the enclave? If so, that's the issue. I use the 'UNOFFICIAL TSLRCM (THE SITH LORDS RESTORATION MODIFICATION) TWEAK PACK version 1.2.3'

Specifically the options to remove Kaeve from the mod restoring the original interactions found in vanilla K2.

I forget everything from many years ago when I attempted a K2 RCM run, it didn't go far, but I remember her and she felt really out of place. 

Sigh, I guess I'll have to use a save editor to add a saber. As feedback for TSLRCM. Maybe make restoring everything to do with Kaeve optional or something?

• Like 1

On 3/12/2020 at 10:46 PM, JCarter426 said:

No, it has nothing to do with Kaevee.

Hmm, well I finished Dantooine and the only saber related thing I got was for finishing the planet and talking with Vrook. 

Also, I don't want to make a separate thread about it so I'll ask here: I loaded the game today, was at Telos where Kreia talks to Atris. the line where Kreia mentioned she was the one who asked for the PC to be exiled in the first place ended prematurely, it was like: 

Kreia "I was the one who a-"  

Atris "I did as you asked"

I know there's some kinda memory issue with the game than can cause dialogue to start skipping after playing it for a few hours, but this happened near to when I started today.

There was also an oddity on Citadel Station - Sith Invasion. I could still select Kreia as a party member?

On 3/12/2020 at 10:46 PM, JCarter426 said:

No, it has nothing to do with Kaevee.

Are you sure? I was watching a video about lightsaber drops and with the TSLRCM Kaevee was the person who gave the part/saber. It was from Dec 2019 so that would be v1.8.5

The dead salvager quest always gave a LS (if you modified the will and made it give it all to you).

Jorran's part got moved to Kaevee. If you got a mod to remove her but it doesn't restore the part, that's not really something we've broken though.