mrmann

Players needed for a multiplayer mod

4 posts in this topic

I am looking for players for a multiplayer session with a mod for Star Wars Battlefront 2 called Humans vs Bots 3 as it is a mod that's intended to be played with multiple people for a cooperative experience

If you are interested, let me know.

• Like 1

On 10/16/2018 at 5:34 AM, mrmann said:

I am looking for players for a multiplayer session with a mod for Star Wars Battlefront 2 called Humans vs Bots 3 as it is a mod that's intended to be played with multiple people for a cooperative experience

If you are interested, let me know.

I am definitely interested in this, I will unpack my modded version of BF2 at some point and a fresh copy of it ( I was working on a little mod a while back that I set aside for a while ) and was also hoping to include a lot of other good mods for an end / ultimate build of the game just like I am for my current Expanded Galaxy TSL mod.

What exactly does the mod do, my guess is it improves the AI / Bots, which would be good to see!

Thor110

• Like 2

On 1/5/2019 at 9:48 PM, Thor110 said:

I am definitely interested in this, I will unpack my modded version of BF2 at some point and a fresh copy of it ( I was working on a little mod a while back that I set aside for a while ) and was also hoping to include a lot of other good mods for an end / ultimate build of the game just like I am for my current Expanded Galaxy TSL mod.

What exactly does the mod do, my guess is it improves the AI / Bots, which would be good to see!

Thor110

why didn't i see your post

possible answer: i was drowned in other stuff to notice, lol. welcome aboard, now to figure out when the frag i wanna start.

also this mod is horde mode + tower defense (sort of) + infection, you are a class of your selection fighting and defending command posts against hordes of undead bots that can turn you into one of them.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, mrmann said:

why didn't i see your post

possible answer: i was drowned in other stuff to notice

Follow your thread,  @mrmann - hit the Follow button.

• Light Side Points 1