SKIN:Light Side Ending Masters

Light Side Ending Masters

Light Side Ending Masters
A Mod for Star Wars Knights of The Old Republic
Author: N-DReW25
Release Date: 13.10.2018
1.1 Release Date: 17.10.2018

Installation:
Simply click on the TSLPatcher.exe, select your option, click install and sit back and watch the TSLPatcher do its magic
Uninstallation:
Copy the files within the generated "backup" folder and place the file inside your modules folder, make sure you overwrite.

Description:
During the Light Side ending of K1, there is a New Hope style medal ceremony with your player, party members as well as Admiral Dodonna, Master Vander and three Jedi Council Members. Who are these three Jedi you may ask, in vanilla, they are generic NPCs who serve no
purpose whatsoever. This mod replaces those three Jedi from generic NPCs to Masters Vrook, Zhar and Dorak.

Make sure you check out- https://deadlystream.com/files/file/896-vrook-and-zhar-fix/

Known Bugs:
This mod shouldn't have bugs but if there is Just PM me on Deadlystream.

Incompatibilities:
Shouldn't be incompatible with anything but if there is just PM me on Deadlystream

Permissions:
Do NOT claim credit for this mod and do not use assets from this mod without my permission

Bioware for such an amazing game
jc2 for suggesting to add an option for my fix mod
Fred Tetra for Kotor Tool and everyone who downloads the mod.

Legal:
THIS MODIFICATION IS NOT SUPPORTED BY BIOWARE/OBSIDIAN ENTERTAINMENT, LUCASARTS, DISNEY OR ANY LICENSERS/SPONSORS OF THE MENTIONED COMPANIES. USE OF THIS FILE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND THE ABOVE MENTIONED COMPANIES OR THE AUTHOR IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE CAUSED TO YOUR COMPUTER FOR THE USAGE OF THIS FILE.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    10/13/2018
  • Category
  • K1R Compatible
    Yes

• Like 1

This is neat!

Does it follow your other mod which corrected the robes on each character as shown in the "revelation" cutscene? 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, jc2 said:

This is neat!

Does it follow your other mod which corrected the robes on each character as shown in the "revelation" cutscene? 

Not at the moment, right now it's just the vanilla robes but an optional installation for the robe correction mod is underway!

• Light Side Points 1