I don't know if someone has done this already, but could someone port the blonde guy head from KOTOR 2 to KOTOR 1? or link me to an existing one? I couldn't find it if it has already been done. Thanks! :D EDIT: This one. image.png.7a5a6e6059dac25dca6791899b040bd1.png

Here you go:

K1_Player_Head_TSL_PMHC06_Port_01_TH.jpg          K1_Player_Head_TSL_PMHC06_Port_02_TH.jpg

K1_Player_Head_TSL_PMHC06_Port_03_TH.jpg          K1_Player_Head_TSL_PMHC06_Port_04_TH.jpg

K1_Player_Head_TSL_PMHC06_Port_05_TH.jpg

https://www.darthparametric.com/files/kotor/k1/[K1]_Player_Head_TSL_PMHC06_For_K1.7z

I completely forgot until making this post that @ndix UR had already fixed this model previously for TSL, so I ended up reinventing the wheel a bit there (I didn't look at the hair mesh verts though, so I might need to go back and check those). I also hex edited the TPCs, adding the blending punchthrough TXI semantic, which seems to be necessary in K1 to get a clean hair alpha. The vanilla version of the textures was inducing a lot of haloing.

• Like 4
  • Light Side Points 1

Could you release a TSL version of this revision to the PMHC06 model?  As much as I appreciate ndix UR's fix, there were some smoothing issues present alongside the jawline and ears that I couldn't quite get around. 

Edited by AriasValm
clutter

That's really something you should be directing to @ndix UR. It would be better to update the existing mod rather than make another one.

Also, please don't needlessly quote the entirety of large posts like that. It just clutters the thread and makes it harder to read (and it's also a pain in the ass if I want to go back and edit things). If you want to bring something to the attention of a post author then quote a specific line or just use the @ symbol with their username to tag them.

• Light Side Points 1

Ahh! Sorry about that -- that makes quite a bit more sense. 

Thank you for the advice, I'll make sure to do that next time (I'll go ahead and edit that out of the original post). 

On 7/20/2018 at 4:33 AM, DarthParametric said:

DarthParametric,

I hate to necro this thread, but I was wondering if you would be willing to give me permission to use your port of this PMHC06 head (specifically the model with the fixes) in an upcoming NPC overhaul mod that I am working on. You would be given credit for it but if not, I'll respect your wishes. Please let me know either way.

Sincerely,

EAF97