ArrenKae123

*Needing Help With Playable Character Making*

:crybaby: Dear Reader,

I have been trying, desperately to get my Playable Characters to work, so far...... :thumbdown:.
I have no experience in this field.. And I just need someone to show me the ropes. Cause I knew on failing when I feel like it's not that hard.
I've tried to look up any tutorials on this on this website, none. 
I've been playing around with the one on MODBD. No luck...

"Help me "Deadly Stream", you're my only hope".....

*MasterJoris out* :crybaby:

An modder that could lend an ear and an eye to my problems would be appreciated.

1) Review the rules page, especially Section 6 - which is all about bumping.  Further examples of this may incur  . . . penalties.

2) As long as I'm dressing you down, what's with increasing the size of your text in every post?  Please stop that.

@SH: This is partially my fault. I'd received a PM a few days ago from ArrenKae and neglected to respond to it...

@ArrenKae: I saw your PM in my email on my phone. Something unknown to most of the community is that I broke the screen on my laptop, which is the only thing I can mod on. However, I managed to dig up a VGA cable to connect it to my TV as an external monitor.

That being said, I read your PM and have been too busy to respond. This is the last week before Finals for this term at the community college and I may very well fail Math. I have some homework that is due today and then need to study for my Math final tomorrow. IF I still have time left to go over everything with your current issue, I'll respond either here or in a PM.

@Sith Holocron: I haven't responded cause I didn't want to bump and well I'm totally sorry for that. It's hard for me to see the text, and it kind of hurts my eyes. I will follow the rules tho, that important to me.

@Fair Strides: I love how kind you have been to me. I didn't deserve anyone to excuse me for my mistakes. 

Also, I understand. I will not ask much of you. I'm just a guy with some time on his hands. And well I won't be here for 2 years.

Away from my birthplace. 

@Sith Holocron and Fair Strides: I want both you to know how appreciative, I am for you. You guys have definitively help me so much!

2) As long as I'm dressing you down, what's with increasing the size of your text in every post?  Please stop that.

That being said, I read your PM and have been too busy to respond. This is the last week before Finals for this term at the community college and I may very well fail Math. I have some homework that is due today and then need to study for my Math final tomorrow.

I know it's a little off-topic but GOOD LUCK! I managed to scrape by in one of my subjects this semester (Contracts) with a 53 so I know that feeling!  :hrhr: