KiryuuKazu

Dark Jedi master robe with single glove in K1? also..

Hello everyone ! has anyone ever done (if its possible at all, lol) a robe with only 1 black glove like Anakin or Luke Skywalker in k1?

Also is there a mod to add Canderous default clothes for male Revan?

It's possible my setting up a model so that both arms are textured separately, not going off of the same part of a texture. As for the second part, there is not a mod for that.

• Like 1

Did Deadman (or anyone else) make a K1 port of those HapSlash Jedi Academy movie robes, or just TSL? They have separately mapped hands as I recall, so would be a good candidate for a hand reskin.

Edit: I can see a reskin of the model I am talking about (ROTS Anakin I gather), so from the pics it seems a K1 version exists, but he doesn't link to the source mod (despite it being a requirement).

@Darth Parametric: A good vanilla example of one hand being gloved and the other not is in TSL: Mira. The arm with the wrist launcher has a bit of protection where it seems her sleeve goes all the way down to cover the hand like a glove. That or she just has a green glove on under the bindings of the wrist launcher.

As for the ROTS Anakin thing, I've never used it, but it's possible it's by Sciamono and from cHaInZ.2da's archive: http://www.jumpstationz.com/ModsArchive/Sciamano/

Ahah, that's it, thanks DeadMan. But yes, the hands are not mapped separately, as you say. I must have been thinking about a different model.

Edit: For the Canderous clothes, that's a simple 2DA edit for Caucasian and Asian characters, with an additional texture tweak for black characters. Here you go:

K1_Canderous_Clothes_For_Player_01_TH.jp K1_Canderous_Clothes_For_Player_02_TH.jp K1_Canderous_Clothes_For_Player_03_TH.jp

http://dpmods.wheb.org/files/kotor/k1/%5BK1%5D_Canderous_Player_Clothes.7z

I did try switching the underwear model as well, but there is too much of an obvious mismatch in skin colouration without extensively tweaking the textures (probably for each individual head).

• Like 1

Ahah, that's it, thanks DeadMan. But yes, the hands are not mapped separately, as you say. I must have been thinking about a different model.Edit: For the Canderous clothes, that's a simple 2DA edit for Caucasian and Asian characters, with an additional texture tweak for black characters. Here you go:K1_Canderous_Clothes_For_Player_01_TH.jp K1_Canderous_Clothes_For_Player_02_TH.jp K1_Canderous_Clothes_For_Player_03_TH.jp_Canderous_Player_Clothes.7z]http://dpmods.wheb.org/files/kotor/k1/[K1]_Canderous_Player_Clothes.7zI did try switching the underwear model as well, but there is too much of an obvious mismatch in skin colouration without extensively tweaking the textures (probably for each individual head).

Thank you very much !

For the Canderous clothes, that's a simple 2DA edit for Caucasian and Asian characters, with an additional texture tweak for black characters.

Well, it's not quite that simple. Canderous' clothes use different animations than the player heads. For best results you'd have to make a clothing model stripped of those animations, or hex edit all the heads... and I guess all the bodies too, for only the player characters, so that's a bad idea.

Maybe it looks fine is, though. It's only a couple idle animations anyway.

There should be zero problems. It references the S_Female02 supermodel, just like all the other player bodies, it simply overrides the two idles from S_Male02. I was thinking of scaling it to the match S/M/L heights, but, you know, MDLOps.

Yeah, but animations are applied to the heads and bodies separately. So the body will be playing the Canderous versions of those animations, but the head will still play the one on the supermodel. Although since they're just a couple idle animations they might not look bad even if they are different, they still will be different.

It's fine. The Canderous Idle 01 is just standing still breathing. Idle 02 he does a stretch. The only difference is the head doesn't move as much in idle 02 when paired with a player head. I doubt anyone would notice unless they knew what to look for (not to mention you have to sit there watching it for 5 minutes waiting for it to pop).

• Like 1

When I made the movie reskins for Deadman's port of the original Hspslash robe models, the textures themselves do function for two different arms. Anakin's had the glove on the right sleeve and the left sleeve was without. Now, the gloved part looked more like a sleeve instead of a glove due to the model. As for hands, I'd have to test it again to make sure but I do not think it would work by itself.