bagthesnoot

Switching the animations for flurry and critical strike

Could I just go in and rename the files or something? I'd like for flurry to use the original K1 animation but, instead of the two alternate ones, to use the two new critical strike animations as well.

I believe this is a request for advice, so it probably belongs up one level in the general sub-forum. Oooh, sneaky stealth move.

You'd have to edit animations.2da I would think. A quick skim shows there are 36 flurry rows: 4 different styles (single wield, dual wield, double ended, unarmed) with 9 rows each, consisting of 3 damage animations, 3 parry animations, and 3 "perform" animations (regular swings I guess).

Cool, thanks! So would that be in the 2da.bif file? And I need to use KOTOR tool to open that, right? And then once I do that I could just rename, say, 2 of the single wield crit strike animations to the the appropriate names for the flurry animation?

I believe this is a request for advice, so it probably belongs up one level in the general sub-forum. Oooh, sneaky stealth move.

Guilty as charged.