Sithspecter

What was your first KotOR/TSL mod?

How did I not find any of these when I looked through DI's files right before posting that??? I must be going insane... Excited to play through K1 again with DI's very much finished and released mod!

Update: I in fact downloaded this mod upon its release in February 2015. I'm officially going insane.

The one I want released the most that's still kicking around in development is Insidious' K1 holocrons mod - my VOs for that were awesome, and I don't usually think anything I do is awesome.

I'm not sure my performance was quite up to snuff but everyone else did a nice job.

I think my first released mod was my K1 Underwear mod (http://deadlystream.com/forum/files/file/46-new-underwear/), since it was just reskin textures. The only clue I have is the review that Shem provided on FileFront:

"RedRob41 makes his FileFront debut with a mod that does a lot of underwear changing." ... "For a rookie modder, the author sure looked like a veteran with his work. Nice job! I believe I speak for many people when I say I hope we see more from you."

Well, he did get to see more :)

Weirdly, that was also my most popular and most downloaded mod :w00t: . Never underestimate the power of lace underwear, especially when worn by Bastila Shan  :lol:

Weirdly, that was also my most popular and most downloaded mod :w00t: . Never underestimate the power of lace underwear, especially when worn by Bastila Shan  :lol:

While lace underwear on Bastila is nice, I like to amuse myself by picturing Mira's face when in nice lace underwear and seeing Atton poking his head around the corner... :w00t:

Come to think of it, didn't you or someone else put Handmaiden in a lace-or-similar number in a party retexture mod from Filefront? I don't think the Exile would mind too much during a sparring session. :P

While lace underwear on Bastila is nice, I like to amuse myself by picturing Mira's face when in nice lace underwear and seeing Atton poking his head around the corner... :w00t:

Come to think of it, didn't you or someone else put Handmaiden in a lace-or-similar number in a party retexture mod from Filefront? I don't think the Exile would mind too much during a sparring session. :P

yeah http://deadlystream.com/forum/files/file/344-player-party-underwear/

and that is my second most downloaded mod :lol: