NikkolasKing

Easy Turret Minigame?

Hello, so I tried downloading the 3 last files from FairStrides' post, but the files show up as only 0kb in size? I'm assuming that isn't normal. Would someone be willing to post the files for me? And no offense towards you DarthParametric, but I haven't tried going to your site because I'm always super skeptical of sites I haven't been to or have not researched extensively beforehand. I have the no random turret minigame mod installed, but that's it.

I'd appreciate any assistance.

The source code is right there, enter that into Kotor Tool (which can be found on this website) and compile the script given, then place it in the override. Modding does exist within the grey area of the internet, and even on more filtered sites like nexusmods.com, there is always a threat of malware. You can find Kotor Tool on deadlystream, kotorfiles.com, nexusmods.com, and several other places (even the recently resurrected gamefront.)

Edited*

• Light Side Points 5

First off, I'd like to formally apologize to Darth P. What I said was way out of line, and there was no need for me to behave the way I did. I felt insulted, but instead of keeping my cool I lashed out at you in spite, even though you were just helping me. I realize how strange it looks having someone come into your community acting super friendly and grateful for receiving help, only for that same person to pull a 180 and start spewing hatred at a you. I'm sorry. I have no excuses as to why I did what I did, the next time I get upset I will just stay quiet. And I apologize to the people here on deadlystreams, what I posted was despicable, I made a horrible decision doing that. Sorry everyone. Since you guys don't know me yet, I feel like I should explain that this is not how I typically act, and this is not how I will act in the future, period. Usually when it gets to the point when I think an argument or confrontation of any kind is about to happen, I will see myself out immediately. I hope to show you all that I am better than this as time goes on. 

• Light Side Points 5

On 4/2/2018 at 6:11 AM, DarthParametric said:

That mod packages the scripts as MOD files but with no TSLPatcher installer. Not a particularly compatible approach. Not to mention it doesn't appear to address all the turret sequences.

Here are the compiled scripts. As mentioned, you'll still need Kitty Kitty's No Fighters mod for the random turret sequences.

Just downloaded the compiled scripts from your link, thank you. All of that clicking from my mouse because of that minigame was probably annoying my brother lol.

You guys just seriously saved my fucking life, I cannot even with the minigame. I didn't know how to mod games at all until i went googling to solve this problem, y'all are heroes.

Figured I should upload a K1CP-compatible version of the Taris script, since that alters the escape sequence slightly to show the Hawk landing on Dantooine before you get the cockpit conversation with Bastila and Carth. It's just the original script with the landing video added to the movie queue.

void main() {

StartNewModule("ebo_m12aa", "K_TARIS_DESTROYED", "11b", "05_2a");
}

k_ren_taris03.ncs