Ultima Duel Room Thread

http://deadlystream.com/forum/files/file/887-tsl-ultima-duel-room/

Okay guys, if you had play with my mod -or you have suggestion/idea about it, please give me a feedback here or in PM.

Still I am searching for a person;

-who has some modding skills (at least well-versed with kotor tool) 

-and want to work on this mod (long time -or even for a limited time)

Here are my following plans on this modification:

Until 2.0 the modification is still a beta

-New Textures until 1.5
-1.000 Opponents count until v2.0 (atm ~350)

-100-200 New Items until 2.0 (Now it's on ~40)

After -or until 2.0
-Full quest lines

-TSL Patcher

-New item what you can use to upgrade abilities

-Adding battle songs

-New workbench/lab

-Questline to get UDR access

-Gameplay retweak, includes much more XP will need to get level up, + Feat/Attributes gain/level

Future/almost sure to inject:

-Cinematic characters like Darth Vader
-New feats, feat re-tweak - same with Force Powers

Not sure plans:

-New Areas

-Have some idea about fighting animations, but i know like nothing about them yet

Edited by aneeryrlue
  • Like 1

I think maybe give any ideas to the author.

In any case, I think we could use:

Anakin Skywalker (Episode III)
Obi-Wan Kenobi (Episode III)
Qui-Gon Jinn
Yoda
Mace Windu
Padme Amidala
Aayla Secura
Ahsoka Tano???
Count Dooku
C-3PO
R2-D2
Luke Skywalker
Han Solo
Princess Leia Organa
Chewbacca
Lando Calrissian

• Like 1

If he's looking for suggestions - and I'm not convinced that he is - I think that having someone edit his mod's "read me" to provide a fuller explanation of what the mod does and how it works would be beneficial. (Having it rewritten entirely by someone with a firm grasp of the English language wouldn't hurt either.)

If he's looking for suggestions - and I'm not convinced that he is - I think that having someone edit his mod's "read me" to provide a fuller explanation of what the mod does and how it works would be beneficial. (Having it rewritten entirely by someone with a firm grasp of the English language wouldn't hurt either.)

I caught this rather badly, but I try understand it positively.. 

..and right i'm looking for suggestions too.  -till then while it is well-intentioned

I know perfect English! Let me help!

Well Domino, work is yours. Please write something what this mod does and how it does as Sith Holocron wants then send it to me in PM. :)

thanks 2

I just sent my review to Sith Holocron, but for any of you that want to read it here...

Aneeryrlue's Duel Room Ultima for TSL is one of the most incredibly complex mods that I have ever used. It even surpasses the complexity of TSLRCM (Sorry guys. Still love your work, though.). With that in mind, my good friend is continuing to improve it even as you read this humble review. There is even a non-lorefriendly version of this mod currently in production. But with this lorefriendly version, you battle enemies that you would normally expect to fight in KOTOR II. The upcoming non-lorefriendly version has enemies that are from the movies, such as Stormtroopers! (Gasp!) There are two ways that you can get to this arena: one via the Medical Console that you can find in the Peragus Mining Facility (i.e. the computer that you need to open the morgue) and the Ebon Hawk's security computer. So go on and download this mod and take a break from the story and enjoy the combat that this mod offers you.

• Like 1

A decent review! You should post it in the mod's release thread - or better yet - the mod's download page.

I suggest using SithSpecter's read-me files (or mine) as the template for redoing the OP's mod's read-me file.

I just sent my review to Sith Holocron, but for any of you that want to read it here...

Aneeryrlue's Duel Room Ultima for TSL is one of the most incredibly complex mods that I have ever used. It even surpasses the complexity of TSLRCM (Sorry guys. Still love your work, though.). With that in mind, my good friend is continuing to improve it even as you read this humble review. There is even a non-lorefriendly version of this mod currently in production. But with this lorefriendly version, you battle enemies that you would normally expect to fight in KOTOR II. The upcoming non-lorefriendly version has enemies that are from the movies, such as Stormtroopers! (Gasp!) There are two ways that you can get to this arena: one via the Medical Console that you can find in the Peragus Mining Facility (i.e. the computer that you need to open the morgue) and the Ebon Hawk's security computer. So go on and download this mod and take a break from the story and enjoy the combat that this mod offers you.

Good:)

A decent review! You should post it in the mod's release thread - or better yet - the mod's download page.

I suggest using SithSpecter's read-me files (or mine) as the template for redoing the OP's mod's read-me file.

-Domino5555

As he says i'll send you that something OP mod's readme and rewrite it please, i'll update the download page at all + readme file

Will definitely be keeping an eye on this one. All I ask is that any new equipment you add be properly balanced, rather than insanely overpowered.

Will definitely be keeping an eye on this one. All I ask is that any new equipment you add be properly balanced, rather than insanely overpowered.

Depends on with what you balance it. If you want to use to play the story it's overpowered. If you want to play with it in this mod, you still die like a cheap chick

• Like 1

I think the sand would work well. Maybe you could use it as a theme for certain enemies or as an optional download for personal preference.

• Like 1

I think the sand would work well. Maybe you could use it as a theme for certain enemies or as an optional download for personal preference.

Well, lol. It's not a bad idea at all:) anyway the module get looks like similar as Eternal Empire

zakuul-valkorion-throne.jpg

Jorak Uln is workin on textures

Wow, having emblems is something I had never thought about! It's definitely interesting and I think it may balance the upgrades a little bit.