Sign in to follow this  
Guest phenex

M4-78EP

Guest phenex

hey been doing some research on the web about m4-78ep. I heard there was a thread here that was supposed to be tracking the status on the upcoming mod?

ps. btw great ******* job with tslrcm, just finished a sentinel with a 100% completion. Just wanna say u guys did one heck of mod :D

I heard there was a thread here that was supposed to be tracking the status on the upcoming mod?

There used to be a M4-78 EP section here but I recall they lost the information when the Deadly Stream crashed some time ago. As far as updates, you can ask Zbyl about those since Stoney handed the reins for M4-78 EP over to him.

Guest DH-010

But I wouldn't expect updates if they're not posted here... somewhere...

Or would I ? :D

Guest Bob Ta'aar

Well, we have a good thread here to post them now :D! I'm pretty curious about the project too, especially after I failed to get Darth Shan's Droid Planet mod working with TSLRCM (any expert dialogue-file mixers here?).

Guest phenex

well thx for the info, ill be sure to ask Zbyl about it and post any info i find in the near future. Feel free to post any info u might have obtained as well.

It was a cut planet from KOTOR 2. Lots of machines, not a lot of people. The jedi knight who turns up dead on Korriban was originally meant to appear here, and had lines and everything, before she gets cut down by Scion. But they never managed to implement the planet in time, and her body was teleported over to Korriban.

It's a bit of a shame, since she qwas originally going to explain more about the whole force bond mechanic, though I reckon it's pretty clear what's up with that in vanilla KOTOR 2.

I think there was a youtube video showing the mod in action from Darth Stoney (if I remember right). It was short, but it explained a little bit and had some more dialog. It'd add a good 45-60 minutes to gameplay. It's a shame Obsidian didn't get a chance to put more time into it (either for more raw files to be compiled and thrown on the disk for modders, or to get it completely finished).

Guest phenex

I had a talk with Zybl2 a while back and he said the project's story would be finished around the end of december and that work should continue to progress faster soon.

it is january already. any news?

Zybl2 hurry up man, please)

For now I can tell you that we've got kind of a new version of storyline finished recently, and while there are still some things we'll need to decide on and it still needs tweaking in certain parts, it's pretty good as it is, so we'll be able to continue work faster now ;) You may expect even some kind of progress report in not-so-far future. I hope so, anyway.

Guest Bob Ta'aar

yippiyaaay ;)!

can't wait!

I had a talk with Zybl2 a while back and he said the project's story would be finished around the end of december and that work should continue to progress faster soon.

Did he say what year? ;) :P