gangster1337

Bugs and minor inconveniences with TSLRCM 1.7

I am also using: Ultimate Saber Mod(with fix), Slender Body for Females (1.1) by Taino, Bastila PC Head by Miles Edgeworth(although not currently in use with my save), Full Force Mod by Team_Hssiss...

The only other thing I could assume from this list is that the slender body mod is potentially causing a problem with this specific cinematic, when I get back from work I'll uninstall it and see if that fixes anything.

I am also using: Ultimate Saber Mod(with fix), Slender Body for Females (1.1) by Taino, Bastila PC Head by Miles Edgeworth(although not currently in use with my save), Full Force Mod by Team_Hssiss...

The only other thing I could assume from this list is that the slender body mod is potentially causing a problem with this specific cinematic, when I get back from work I'll uninstall it and see if that fixes anything.

That would be very nice to confirm, as I once had this same bug with this mod installed, back when I was doing my own compatibility list. I did not know what mod was the culprit since all of those I had were supposedly compatible. to confirm this ;)

That would be very nice to confirm, as I once had this same bug with this mod installed, back when I was doing my own compatibility list. I did not know what mod was the culprit since all of those I had were supposedly compatible. to confirm this ;)

So I meticulously picked through my override folder removing all files related to the slender female bodies mod and was unable to load from my previous save game. Apparently if that IS what's causing the cinematic error, I am unable to load my save to confirm it. Any other insight from others experiencing similar problems would be appreciated.

All the file? No way, there is a major problem, you may have deleted/replaced baseitems.2da and appearance.2da. No good, this would explain incompatibility.

All the file? No way, there is a major problem, you may have deleted/replaced baseitems.2da and appearance.2da. No good, this would explain incompatibility.

I may have accidentally deleted appearance.2da and baseitems.2da, now that I think about it. I restored everything I deleted after I determined it didn't work. But I will try again later today.

Edit: Correctly uninstalled the slender body mod, game loaded successfully. Cutscene still did not trigger when it was supposed to, the next thing that just occurred to me that my additional dark jedi robes pack could be conflicting.

http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Additional_Dark_Jedi_Robes_Pack;83841

I unequipped the robes everyone in my party was wearing and put on different items, and that did nothing. I haven't tried an uninstall of the whole mod, but that will be my next step. Will update again after I try that.

Edit 2.0: I uninstalled the robes mod entirely, and that did nothing to fix the problem. I did however, take a look at what is supposed to happen upon entering the rebuilt enclave, and noticed that after kreia says her piece at the entrance, she goes to sit down on the bench. This action is entirely passed over, and it seems as if the exile starts walking towards the council chamber in the same manner as after the brief discussion with kreia while she is sitting down. Both kreia and the other party member I bring along will follow until the screen goes blank.

I hope I explained the issue in enough detail to potentially get some other suggestions as to what could be causing this. At this point I have exhausted every possibility of mod confliction for the ones I have installed.

I think when you installed slender female body mod, you "replaced" original appearence.2da It is this original 2da you need to get back...

• Like 1

I think when you installed slender female body mod, you "replaced" original appearence.2da It is this original 2da you need to get back...

Hmmm... I no longer have the original apperances.2da if that was the case, I just let it overwrite whatever it wanted to when I installed it, I will try and find a new appearances.2da and give you an update.

I found an original appearance.2da file and replaced it, the cutscene worked as intended thankfully, but kreia was using a bastila model in standard clothing. Perhaps I deleted some other files somewhere along the line that caused that, but for now I am glad I got past that part. Thanks for all the help, I really appreciate it.

Using an original TSL appearance.2da is not advised, since modifications have been made.

Otherwise you might get weird stuff like a bunch of Kreia's arresting Kreia.

Using an original TSL appearance.2da is not advised, since modifications have been made.

I just talked to mandalore before boarding the ravager at the telos battle area, and it skips to some cutscenes with what looks like a republic officer on a ship. He walks to the front by someone on a computer and faces to stare out a window to the right, and it does not continue from that point. I installed the ravager fix file, any thoughts on what caused that?

Edit: I installed the ravager fix long before I got to the ravager, and after uninstalling it temporarily to see what would happen it created a similar blank screen like I had at the enclave. I am not sure why, but it seems the fix does not work for me... It gets hung up before its supposed to finish.

Not sure if TSLRCM is causing this, but all over peragus my character will suddenly freeze and will not be able to move him and will have to reload a save game or switch party members until I enter a new area, which sometimes results in a crash

When I said original, I was refering to TSL RCM's. Original as in before he replaced TSL RCM's 2da by whatever 2da the other mod was used...

When I said original, I was refering to TSL RCM's. Original as in before he replaced TSL RCM's 2da by whatever 2da the other mod was used...

Well, I had the mod that replaced the appearance.2da prior to installing tslrcm. Point is, I made it past the enclave issue and now my ravager cutscene seems broke. It hangs up once the admiral guy walks to the front of the ship bridge and turns to the right.

- What planet are you on?

Finished Telos (first time).

- What is the problem?

On the Star Map, there is a planet with the description of the HK Factory, but I traveled to there and that place was (I believe) the Jedi Temple (mod from DeathDisco). Encountered two Republic soldiers at the doors, then some sith assassins killed them. And the Jedi Temple don't appear on the Star Map.

Don't know if it's alright.

Intel dual core 2.6

GeForce 7200 GS

Windows XP SP3

Patch 1.0b

TSLRCM 1.7

1.7 Fix

Cyan Lightsaber Fix

Remote tells influence (not working, removed)

Jedi Temple

Guest Valec

Edit: realized Darthbadman seems to have the same issue. Anyone have any ideas?

Hi guys,

I'm having an issue and I'm not sure whether it's related to the TSLRCM or not but I figured someone might be able to help me. I have the TSLCRM installed and I also installed the USM (by using the compatibility patch) on top of that. I'm playing through peragus at the moment, and whenever T3-M4 exits combat in the fuel depot module he becomes completely unresponsive. No movement keys will work. Although I can still turn the camera, access his inventory, click on a crate which he will roll over too and open, but any attempts to move him using WSDA fail. Has anyone encountered this?

cheers and thanks for the help in advance.

Guest HK-47

WSDA fail.

Query: You changed it from WSZC to WSDA huh?

Answer: The only fix is to save and reload where you are. It's a common bug with newer videocards or some such. Anyhow, that's the only way to fix it. Sometimes you may have to save and close and reopen the game to fix it.

Do i need to install tslrcm 1.6 before installing tslrcm 1.7???

i installed kotor2 then updated to 1.0b official patch and then installed 1.7+the two fixes.My launcher changed.

I read the changelog of 1.5-1.6 and it seems that some changes are not in effect in my game.

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post.(searched too much-didnt find the answer!:S)

No.

What changes did not take place?

Also, other mods?

Ok tnx.Some really minor stuff.Like the console at the exchange hq at telos being bugged,no message at force fields for bao etc.Nothing important.I just wanted to be sure that i have done a correct installation.Anyway great mod guys!Keep up the good work!

ps.no other mods.

the BUG, with the cutscene where the Ravager turns up and Visas then goes to talk to Nihilus after meditating, has anyone found a way to resolve that issue? turning off videos and messing with the .ini file only takes away the first part of the movie, where the ravager can be scene, but the second part where visas talks with nihilus will always freeze. so are there anyways around it?

wanted to try this mod after 1.6 was a failure with so many bugs, im on telos and am getting that cutscene. seems a bit early to get it but if there's no way around it please holla so i can uninstall.

thanks

^^ What's wrong with the console? And yeah, the forcefields sadly aren't working yet.

^ Remove n_darthnihilu001.utc from your override, it's from another mod so can't blame TSLRCM.

Remove n_darthnihilu001.utc from your override, it's from another mod so can't blame TSLRCM.

That did the job. :whistle:

thanks, now to go eat that humble pie...

Did you install the Jedi Temple AFTER TSLRCM 1.7? If not, that's your issue.

Ops, my mistake!

I removed the Jedi Temple, then reinstaled it, and Coruscant was on the Star Map.

I finally found the dialogue about the localization of the HK Factory (the one about the voice recorder on Peragus). Before the dialogue I encountered 3 groups of HK-50, all the times with HK-47 on my party.

Sadly, I found it on my second time at Onderon (left Korriban as my last planet), and encountered only one group of HK-50 before the return to Dantooine, so no HK Factory for me, I think (I'm ready to fight the Sith troops on Telos).

Maybe the dialogue about the voice recorder could trigger more encounters with the HK-50 (one at each planet). Just a sugestion...

And, as a side effect of the Jedi Temple issue, the journal entry about the HK-50 didn't have the text!

All the other quests worked perfectly! The only strange issue was with Kreia and the Lightsaber lesson. I tried it several times, and every time I got the message that I needed to find a lightsaber. But I already had a lightsaber! Maybe I needed a lightsaber for Visas, too, but the message didn't said it...

I'll wait for the next version, to try it again.

One more sugestion: the Jedi Masters could drop crystals or robes (the good ones) when Kreia kill them on Dantooine. They were Jedi Masters, should have some good stuff!

By now, all I can say is... this mod is AWESOME! Made the game what it should be!

Congratulations!

May the Force be with you all!

You need 2 single-handed lightsabers, and Visas needs one equipped (single, double, dual, doesn't matter).

The proper hints are there, but they don't seem to trigger correctly sometimes. Already asked Zbyl if he could improve the checks, but we'll see if that happens...