gangster1337

Bugs and minor inconveniences with TSLRCM 1.7

What does your journal say about Vrook's location?

It say's that Vrook is somewhere in the Crystal Caves

Nar Shadda

After the first cutscene ended I added members to my party but the rest of them didn't despawn so my whole crew was standing outside the hawk.

Also when I tried to remove people from my party they wouldn't despawn, they would simply stand there out of my party. Pic

It say's that Vrook is somewhere in the Crystal Caves

Did you go in the cave with all the nasty critter? You say he wasn't there uh? Using any other mods than TSL RCM 1.7 (and relative fix...), perhaps?

can any one help me playing TSLRCM 1.6 and when Visas enters the ebon hawk the game crashes i cant talk/fight her and i cant leave the ship. I managed to get off the ship by cheating but she never joins soi cant get any further then telos near the end of the game

Guest GarfieldJL

HK-47 torturing HK 50 unit cutscene not loading, journal is updating fine though except it won't complete the quest.

I've seen the bug before and Stoney fixed it for me before, but there had been some updates since then so I'm not sure I can use the fix anymore (particularly since 1.7 has a larger file size for files in question). Could also just be due to all the other cut scenes that on Nar Shaddaa that just broke the quest.

Another item I noticed is when you talk about training to the other party members, while it works for Atton Rand, it does not work for Mira and Bao-dur.

Then the is a bug concerning the crystals in the crystal cave being completely invisible, though I can still harvest crystals from them. (could be graphics issue and not mod related).

I always manage to get the weird errors.

Edit:

Forgot droids (npcs) and doors are semi transparent all over the place (happens on telos).

That's all not TSLRCM related. Well, bar the training than (Mira doesn't have any at all IIRC).

Other mods?

Guest GarfieldJL

That's all not TSLRCM related. Well, bar the training than (Mira doesn't have any at all IIRC).

Other mods?

Well the crystal issue I had problems with the unmodded KotOR II so that's some VISTA 64 bit issue.

As for everything else:

I have Khoonda Lost Room mod (not sure which version it is but at the moment it actually doesn't conflict with TSLRCM so I'm guessing it is an older version or somehow I lucked out with installing things in a different order).

2 different Cargo mods for Ebon Hawk, I still have them floating around on my pc (one dealing with saber components and HK-47 components the other is just random gear (the latter is probably the suspect one). First one originally didn't work until I went back through and found the t3m4.dlg file for that mod, and it doesn't affect any t3-m4 dialogue except for getting the key to the smuggling compartment.

Also have 2 exile gear mods on harbinger the earlier one I have doesn't interact with TSLRCM at all, the more current one might be the texture issue (I could probably fix with that saber mod people are talking about, I'm just guessing cause the only scripting program I really have is notepad, it could also be graphics card, most likely this is the texture issue because of the fact single sabers and short sabers are semi-transparent could also be a combo).

I also have that new Korriban Mod which throws in Jolee Bindo briefly and is compatible with TSLRCM and Coruscant.

The primary issue is the Droid Factory one, if it is the same bug as last time I had this problem I think I know which files are the culprit problem is there were some changes between an earlier version of TSLRCM and 1.7. One of the two files is about 40 kb larger now, though it also could be all the other cut scenes that got triggered caused a the cut scene to skip, so I could back up to HK-47 coming online and wait a bit later to start HK encounter quest. If it is the same issue as last time I have the files that would address the problem if it could be compared to 1.7 version. I save and keep copies of mods in case the mod site disappears (like pcgamemods did), and I have to reinstall.

Times like this I wish I had a scripting program instead of simply notepad.

Most recent mod updates is updating to 1.7 TSLRCM so it had precidence, I didn't throw in the Korriban expansion by Newbiemodder (if I remember the author's name correctly) until after I had been through Nar Shaddaa and cut scene didn't air then, so I can safely say that Newbiemodder's mod is not a suspect for a conflict.

Other that the the HK torture scene which prevents the getting into the droid factory, everything else is just a texture transparency that can be ignored (and may just be graphics card related).

Btw, I do like the training Atton to get new skills though I'm surprised Bao-dur doesn't get new skills on his training, and there is nothing for Handmaiden.

Guest bendarby24

Something has been annoying me for ages: when I get into Atris' "academy" after you bump in to "The Last Handmaiden" and her sisters, they say you must hand over your weapons. When the dialogue ends, it said "stupid computer" but no one said that dialogue! It happens whenever I play without any mod at all - including TSLRCM. Can anybody help me to stop it from doing that because it is really annoying!

Guest GarfieldJL
Find K_003EBO_onenter.ncs in your override and delete it.

Enter EH and enjoy the scene.

Is that file needed for anything though?

Probably for the workings of that mod, yeah.

So you gotta live without whatever that one did.

Guest GarfieldJL

Probably for the workings of that mod, yeah.

So you gotta live without whatever that one did.

Does TSLRCM use that file too though, if it doesn't I may be able to get this working.

Guest GarfieldJL

Uhm, yes?

Why do you think I otherwise tell you to remove it from the override?

I was referring to the file in override as though deleting it would affect the working of TSLRCM. Anyways I uncovered the old fix, and replaced the file, it is working now.

Guest GarfieldJL

Sorry for Double Post, I found a new bug:

If you talk to Mira about further training before she has all the saber styles and powers she gets by default, she no longer can get those styles, nor does she learn any new styles from you.

I haven't looked at Atton to see if the same bug happens.

Since I have no mod that would interact with Mira at all, I'm guessing this is TSLRCM.

Sorry for Double Post, I found a new bug:If you talk to Mira about further training before she has all the saber styles and powers she gets by default, she no longer can get those styles, nor does she learn any new styles from you.I haven't looked at Atton to see if the same bug happens.Since I have no mod that would interact with Mira at all, I'm guessing this is TSLRCM.

Lemme rephrase that: You say that when you speak to Mira about further training before she has "saber styles and powers" by default (meaning while normal leveling-up), she won't get them either by leveling-up nor being teached those. That about right?

Guest Ddrenai

Just finished TSL with TSLRCM 1.7 and i can say it was perfect. There's one thing i couldn't get anyway about HK factory: on Malachor V, depending on some choices made by HK-47 in the factory, the scene concerning Goto vs Remote should change.

Anyone knows what kind of choice is it ? Personally i interrupted both HK-50/51 production so Goto could take control of HK-47 on Malachor V.

Am i supposed to don't interrupt production of one of the 2 HK models in order to get a different scene, and destroy Malachor V (because of that, playing a LS female Exile i instructed Visas to remain on Malachor in order to instruct other Force Sensitives for the future war against the Sith Empire)?

@ Ddrenai:

If you want Malachor to be destroyed, resume production on the HK-51 models and reprogram their behavior core before you destroy the HK-50 line.

This usually doesn't for me when I play DS, though. Usually Malachor still remains intact, but there was one time I did this and the planet was destroyed. But it always works when I play LS.

Guest RFaurora

I have the same problem as you.....just hit al+tab once and the black screen is no more...untill the next cut scene and yes it's still there =). Restored content AKA MORE content ! whoooop

I'm having this issue as well, and alt+tab doesn't work to fix it.

Guest Mablus25

My screen goes black but I use Alt+tab and get's me out of it.

Something has been annoying me for ages: when I get into Atris' "academy" after you bump in to "The Last Handmaiden" and her sisters, they say you must hand over your weapons. When the dialogue ends, it said "stupid computer" but no one said that dialogue! It happens whenever I play without any mod at all - including TSLRCM. Can anybody help me to stop it from doing that because it is really annoying!

Let me see if I am understanding you correctly - are you asking for a fix for vanilla (i.e. unmodded) TSL? IIRC, that bug where problems occur at the point where you give Handmaiden and her sisters your weapons at the Secret Academy was pixed in TSLRCM. If this isn't the issue, perhaps you record a video so we can all see exactly what you are talking about. If you ARE using TSLRCM, could you confirm that it's 1.7.

I figured this would be as good a place as any to mention another bug, I am getting a black screen with mouse still visible and sounds playing shortly after entering the rebuilt jedi enclave. I am able to get to the inventory screens and all that stuff. I did have a kreia to darth traya mod installed, and after doing a search on the forums of this problem, I uninstalled this mod and made a new save game without the mod. I think it uninstalled correctly because traya went back to kreia. Are there any other potential mod conflicts to the cutscenes on the rebuilt jedi enclave.

If it helps the exact area it goes black is right after kreia says her "It's, it is different. It has been some time" line.

Edit: If it helps, if I go in solo I get no beginning cinematic that does the circle around the main entrance. But if I go in with 2 other party members without kreia, it gives me the scene without kreia speaking, but doesnt go blank. I then proceed to walk to the empty council chamber(dark side female exile) but it does not prompt the cinematic with kreia at this point either.