gangster1337

Bugs and minor inconveniences with TSLRCM 1.7

Will I miss out on anything?

Oh, and more importantly is this glitch will ever be fixed? :D

I see you already noticed the answer for the first question.

As for the second, no. USM is not compatible with 1.8. And most likely never will be...

I go to the last planet that I can before the epic on Telos; in this case, Korriban, and am beset by a third group of hk50s. I am relieved at the fact that all three were spawned before the endgame, so I follow the quest's guidance and talk to HK47 on the Ebon Hawk. He has no further dialogue options and furthermore, he is suffering a bout of amnesia when I mention his finding the factory.

Do you happen to have a "k_003ebo_enter.ncs in your override?

-(oh yeah, and my cheat console won't activate no matter what magic I try to use, so warping won't work for me, but I think this has been a problem since before I used TSCLRM; I'm just mentioning it so you know that I can't warp to the factory to solve it)-

The console is invisible. If you use ~ and then you press W and you're not moving, that means it's active...

Once you've dealt with three groups, you actually don't have to talk with HK again. When you board the Hawk(either after you finish Korriban, or right away if you go back there, having saved after trying to speak with HK47), you should get a cutscene where HK47 "interrogates" a HK50 model. Getting this scene means you will deal with the factory at one point during the endgame.

Hopefully I didn't spoil anything.

I appreciate the information! I was hoping it was supposed to go like that, but I had to be certain.

Maybe rewriting the quest notes might help? To something like, "HK will need to analyze this information until you have finished your business here" (if it's practical to do so)

Do you happen to have a "k_003ebo_enter.ncs in your override?

I checked and I do.

The console is invisible. If you use ~ and then you press W and you're not moving, that means it's active...

That's a dumb design...Were the developers psychic or something?

In any case, thank you for explaining it.

Maybe rewriting the quest notes might help? To something like, "HK will need to analyze this information until you have finished your business here" (if it's practical to do so)

Not really. As soon as you enter the Hawk, the cutscene loads. I don't really support having to rewrite stuff just because another mod breaks ours.

Not to mention your description is as vague as I don't know what, having it read you need to go to the Ebon Hawk is plain as day...

I checked and I do.

There's your issue right there. Delete it.

Again with the problems...

Anyway, it seems that something caused...that savager/mercenary/etc, to not spawn along with his buddies(the ones you fight at the entrance) in the Enclave sub-level. His dialogue still played in the cut-scene, but as soon as I went to fight him, the game froze and crashed.

I'm thinking it's random, since no mod I have makes a change to that area(aside from textures). I did get around it by warping to the Courtyard outside, and the rest of the planet had no problems.

I've heard him being invisible before... and yes, it's due to another mod.

List them all, maybe I can recall the name of the mod then, as it has been identified before...

I found a bug on Nar Shaddaa.

On one side of the Big Square on the first part of that planet, (Not the Docks / Refugee Sector / Entertainment Promenade) this is the map that the Ebon Hawk is. 3 HK-50's attack the PC, but they are behind the rail of the Big Square. You can't attack them, but they can shoot you.

Another one, the door to the Czerka mainframe closes BEFORE the Ithorian Droid going inside it.

I have been having an issue with TSL-RCM 1.7

I am On Nar Shaddaa and it gets stuck in the start of the Jekk'Jekk Tarr quest. Mira gasses me and then Anton goes to the bar to fight the twins. Atton goes back to the EH to warn them. You see Visa, Bao-Dur, and the Handmaiden standing outside of the EH. Visa makes a comment about not seeing how any Jedi could stand to live on NS and that's it. No one says anything from there. If you try to to anyone, they just say "Yes?" and nothing else. You can't enter the EH and you can't enter the dialog that gets the goons to attack you.

Also, there are two copies of Bao-Dur and the Handmaiden standing on the platform. So you have 5 people there, (not counting Atton), but only 3 different people.

Any advice?

Installed Mods:

High res videos

High res music

Computer:

AMD Athlon X2 6000

Windows XP Pro

nVidia GTS 450, 1Gb VRAM

I have found another bug with one of the Large Lockers on The Ravager. It is the Large Locker on the left when you go from the first module, to the second. It is the first one on the left.

It said..

Large Locker

[Empty]

Or how ever it is written, but when I opened it there were items inside.

Edited by Ninko

While talking to Mandalore about the reunification of Mandalorian clans, the subtitle says "Our next war need to be against the Republic" but he doesn't say the word "war".

Another text based thing: The Zhug Brother present in the Pre-NarShaddaa cutscene on Goto's Yacht says to Hanharr "You were carried too far from the world of trees maybe too far" the first "too" is redundant.

Screenshot:

While talking to Mandalore about the reunification of Mandalorian clans, the subtitle says "Our next war need not be against the Republic" but he doesn't say the word "war".

Fixed your quotation.

Regarding the actual sound file, I'll see what I can do with that.

Another text based thing: The Zhug Brother present in the Pre-NarShaddaa cutscene on Goto's Yacht says to Hanharr "You were carried too far from the world of trees maybe too far" the first "too" is redundant.

Done...

I'm sure this is KOTORII and not TSLRCM, but I'm sure someone knows how to fix it.

When a cutscene plays, once it returns to the game I cannot control my player. For example, when travelling to another planet, I cannot move or click on anything after the "Ebon Hawk departs/arrives at" cutscenes. In order to resolve the problem I have to minimise the game and then maximise it again, causing the cutscene to play again but then returning control.

That would be fine, but after minimising too much the glitch where dialogue gets skipped starts happening, which requires a save and restart to fix. It's rather annoying for when you have dialogue as soon as you arrive on a planet, as that often gets skipped (particularly Nar Shadaar.)

Any help would be appreciated.

When merging two threads last night, I accidentally merged one of my posts with it. Lesson learned: "Don't merge posts when on a smart phone. Leave it for when you get home."

My apologies to the original poster. I've also added links to your original post as well for the various mods.

I'm having a little issue with the Telos Academy, as all the handmaidens (except for Brianna) look like drexl beasts.

I have the TSLRCM 1.7, along with the following mods:

Movie Style Jedi Master Robes by Darth_DeadMan,

Coruscant Jedi Temple by DeathDisco,

Full Force Mod by Team Hssiss,

Droid Enhancement by ElecManEXE,

Enhanced Merchants for TSL by Shem,

Bao-Dur wears Jedi Robes by Shem,

Tomb of Azgath N'dul by Darth InSidious

. . . all of which can be found on the mod compatibility list

'

BTW, its freakin' hilarious to hear the other handmaidens' voices come out of a drexl beast.

I'm not sure if this is mentioned before, so sorry if this is a repost.

My problem is that I can't win Swoop Races in Onderon. When I finish a race (Actually always the first race because I can't advance to the next), the coordinator Qimtiq always says something like "How I can be a swoop racer if I can't finish the race". His reaction is always the same regardless I finish the race before the lap time of after.

Anyone else having the same problem?

This untitled.bmp

and in the cut scene of Kreia choking Master Zez in the tunnels, there are 2 Kreias so that cut scene needs a fix

Already fixed...

EDIT: The double Kreia's I mean. Goto's forces should be just gone, not dead... so that's not a TSLRCM issue, as something else apparently wants them dead there... :/

I'm not sure if G0-T0's forces would allow Kreia and Hanharr to talk freely like that?

The problem with the HK-47 has been fixed right? Everything I encounter the assassin units and I have HK-47 in my party I am the one to attack but then HK-47 is standing there. He won't rejoin my party. It doesn't matter what planet I am on. I like to have him along on Dxun but then if my party encounters I am stuck with just two members unless I go all the way back to my ship then re exit and then have him again. The guide can take me back yet but rather just have the problem gone.

Also on my last play through on Dxun when I encountered Kelborn, he said something about me killing more scouts than him but that scene never triggered so thus I could never battle him in the battle circle to gain the approval I needed. Just wondering if anyone else has had that glitch?

All Mods I have or what I'd have are on the compatibility list that is posted on the forums for 1.7.

Sorry if these have been brought up and already fixed. At least I will know they have been to whomever replies.

Sincerely,

Michele

Everything I encounter the assassin units and I have HK-47 in my party I am the one to attack but then HK-47 is standing there. He won't rejoin my party. It doesn't matter what planet I am on.

This is supposed to happen. HK-47 tells you about this and the HK-50's exclaim that they cannot fire on HK-47 too.

It's a result of the HK-47's self preservation program

Also on my last play through on Dxun when I encountered Kelborn, he said something about me killing more scouts

Did you encounter any scouts near the area Kelborn met you in the Jungle? Did you kill all of them? After killing all the scouts, talk to Kelborn again (search the area thoroughly)

This is supposed to happen. HK-47 tells you about this and the HK-50's exclaim that they cannot fire on HK-47 too.

It's a result of the HK-47's self preservation program

--the HK-50's all do there speech about this being embarassing and alarmed statement stuff when I kill them all I go back to HK-47 and the conversations options are there as if I'd be talking to him on the Ebon Hawk..but he does not rejoin my party and I can't re add him to my party. He will be stuck standing there until I board the Ebon Hawk again. I know he can't fire on them but I just curious if there's a fix where he rejoins your party after your done mopping up his clones {lol}

Did you encounter any scouts near the area Kelborn met you in the Jungle? Did you kill all of them? After killing all the scouts, talk to Kelborn again (search the area thoroughly)

--No. The first time I went into the jungle and I find Kelborn and I go to talk to him he mentions me having killed more scouts than him, but the scene for scouts to appear or trigger never happened. It's as if he thinks I already did the quest? It's not a bug that is game stopping as I do not have to fight those two in the battle circle but an annoyance as I would like to you know. Just curious if anyone else had problems and if so there's a fix or something else.