Coruscant Jedi Temple by deathdisco

thumb-3672230081dd8f36742b1b4e92ea0913-screen10.jpg

File Name: Coruscant Jedi Temple by deathdisco

File Submitter: deathdisco

File Submitted: 31 Jul 2015

File Category: Mods

TSLRCM Compatible: Yes

Uploaded by permission of the author.

"Ten years ago in 1997, we first saw the planet of Coruscant in the Special Edition of Return of the Jedi. It was only a brief appearance. In 1999, The Phantom Menace came out and we really got a good look at Coruscant and especially the Jedi Temple and the Senate Chambers. It was a city planet and the capital planet of the Republic in Star Wars. Then in the sequel of 2003�s game of the year, Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords, we saw a brief appearance of Coruscant when your PC, the Jedi Exile, watches a video of his/her trial and exile from the Jedi Order that happened ten years earlier. We only got to see the Jedi Council chambers and a brief look outside the windows. Over the last two plus years since TSL came out, people wished that the KOTOR had already included Coruscant in one of their releases, or will include it if there is to be a KOTOR III.

DeathDisco makes his FileFront debut bringing us that wish and he does it for TSL. The author is a veteran KOTOR modder at Holowan Labs who has made his way to putting up his first and his newest KOTOR mod here at FileFront. Hopefully he�ll send in his older mods to us in the future for some new KOTOR gamers to enjoy!

This mod will definitely be a welcome addition because of the hard work and detail put into it. Since your character is a Jedi, the author has you go to the Jedi Temple on Coruscant. There you can receive extra Jedi training, Force Forms, Lightsaber Forms, and practice your blaster bolt deflection skills. There are also new items for you to collect only on Coruscant. Lots of features and surprises the author wants you to figure out by playing the mod.

This mod uses the TSL Patcher for easy installation and possible .2da file merging depending on what mods you have in your personal override folder. You should notice the new planet on the galaxy map on the Ebon Hawk. There is a screenshot showing a visual of that if you need it. Enjoy the mod.
-Shem"
(Original KotORFiles mod review)

This mod adds a new planet to the galaxy map. The Jedi Temple on Coruscant.

Features

his mods create three new areas re-using exiting modules.

1.The Jedi Temple Landing pad.
2.The Jedi Temple itself.
3.The Jedi Council chambers.

You can learn a handful of Jedi power. (Depends on skill/attribute checks)
Learn a bonus Lightsaber form. (Prestige class required)
Learn a bonus Force form. (Prestige class required, excluding Jedi Master/Sith Lord)
Practice your blaster bolt deflection skills.

Acquire high level Jedi related items/upgrades.
Dark Side items also available.

I've added a couple of items I created for previous mods.
I created some new Jedi/Sith items for this mod.
I re-created some K1 items (.uti's only) not available for TSL for this mod.

Some surprises. ;)

Uninstallation

Extract the contents of tsljeditemple.rar.
Run the installer and select your game directory. IE: e:\Program Files\Lucasarts\SWKotOR2
The installer will create backups of files it modified. Save these for un-installation.

Notes

This mod is not currently compatible with any other mods that edit the galaxy map.
This mod adds a lighsaber hilt reskin using model w_lghtsbr_151, which
is compatible with USM and The Masters of the Force Hilt pack.
All source files included in the NSS folder.

Author Contact

I can be reached at Lucas Forums:
http://www.lucasforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=321

Click here to download this file

I installed this mod along with the Jedi Temple Expansion and TSL Galaxy Map Fix Coruscant AddOn & New Coruscant Icon and Planet Textures 1.0 but Coruscant doesn't show up on the galaxy map. I get 2 errors during the installation of the Jedi Temple install showing Warning: A file named galaxymap_p.gui already exists in the Override folder. Skipping file... and Warning: A file named placeables.2da already exists in the Override folder. Skipping file...

And follow the installation order given in the instructions of my TSL Galaxy Map Fix AddOn (you'll probably want to include bead-v's TSL Galaxy Map Fix or just the pack of our two mods in your installation too).

I accidentally installed  TSL Galaxy Map Fix Coruscant AddOn & New Coruscant Icon and Planet Textures 1.0 before the Jedi Temple expansion. How do I fix it?