lalaluvia

Need Mod Assistance: tsl patcher errors

Hello all, since the recent update, I decided I might as well replay KotOR II since it's been a few years.

I'm using the steam install, saved to the default location - Program Files 86, steamapps, common, etc. I know that makes Skyrim modding all kerfuffled, so could that be the problem here?

I had downloaded TSLRCM from steam workshop, would it be better to use the version of Deadly Stream? Has it installed incorrectly?

I downloaded several mods off deadly stream, and when I began to try installing, I ran into errors with TSL Patcher. When installing Handmaiden 4 Females, and Rece's crystal addon mod, the installer was throwing errors such as: unable to locate modules/710KOR.mod to modify or insert 710KOR.git or modules/950COR does not exist at the specified location.

After using the installer and receiving errors, can I simply drag the files from tslpatchdata into the override and module folders to get the mods working correctly?

Thank you for your help!

After using the installer and receiving errors, can I simply drag the files from tslpatchdata into the override and module folders to get the mods working correctly?

Thank you for your help!

No, you cannot. You must point the installer to the steam workshop directory itself. Off-hand I'm not sure what the directory is since I don't have the steam version, so you might need to do some Googling as to where that is.

Ultimately, it may just be better to install the old-fashioned way.

• Like 1

If you installed TSLRCM from the Workshop, don't install any other mods from there. Install all other mods manually to TSLRCM's Worskshop folder. Point TSLPatcher at:

<Steam dir>\steamapps\workshop\content\208580\485537937\

and for any simple Override mods, use

<Steam dir>\steamapps\workshop\content\208580\485537937\override\

• Like 1

Don't use H4F on 1.8.4, it's not updated to the latest version and will give issues.

Do you know if Party Swap is compatible?

Do you know if Party Swap is compatible?

Its worked fine for me so far, If I run into any eras, I will tell you

Its worked fine for me so far, If I run into any eras, I will tell you

Thanks for letting me know ^^ DarthTyren said that it was not compatible, but that an update should be available this coming weekend.

Thanks for letting me know ^^ DarthTyren said that it was not compatible, but that an update should be available this coming weekend.

Well so far I have played through all of telos, dantoine and Nar Shadda, and I have experienced nothing wrong with it

Well so far I have played through all of telos, dantoine and Nar Shadda, and I have experienced nothing wrong with it

Is your exile male or female? I'm playing a female exile, and I just completed Telos with current version, and Handmaiden is MIA.

You really should be communicating with the mod author in his mod's release thread.

I had sent a pm to the mod author and was told an update was coming very soon. Since Haveayap had said the mod appeared to be working fine, I thought I would see if it worked in my game. I'm rather nonplussed about it, but thought I'd tell him that it might be a fluke. I'm mostly just passing the time.

However, since the original subject of this thread has been solved, I would understand if you felt it appropriate to close it.