Sign in to follow this  
KotorHDTVchannel

TSLRCM Newest version and M4-78EP

Hey! I've made this topic so that everyone can discuss about M4-78EP and TSLRCM.

I was wondering: wouldn't it be interesting that both should be combined as a single mod? Or at least both should be compatible with each other.

So, what do you think?

TSLRCM and M4-78 EP will be compatible. That's always been their plan.

The whole point of M4-78 EP mod was to make the M4-78 mod and TSLRCM compatible with each other. The TSCRCM is not including it because TSLRCM is a full restoration project and M4-78 is a part restoration with mostly added content. This goes the same with every other project like the GenoHardan and the "Malachor VI" mod (which with me not seeing VP in about 4 months might take some to be finished or get passed onto another teams.)

Hope this helps

The whole point of M4-78 EP mod was to make the M4-78 mod and TSLRCM compatible with each other. The TSCRCM is not including it because TSLRCM is a full restoration project and M4-78 is a part restoration with mostly added content. This goes the same with every other project like the GenoHardan and the "Malachor VI" mod (which with me not seeing VP in about 4 months might take some to be finished or get passed onto another teams.)

Hope this helps

Huh, I see. So TSLRCM and M4-78 are 2 different mods, but will be compatible with each other. OK thanks!

TSLRCM and M4-78 EP will be compatible. That's always been their plan.

Yeah, fortunately

IIRC M4-78 EP requires tslrcm. It is made by the same people so they probably fixed any potential issues.

But I wonder if there would be a problem with Vash in Jedi Enclave scene.

Hmm... I can't tell Vash's fate in M4-78EP because it would be a spoiler and ... probably you understand.

IIRC M4-78 EP requires tslrcm. It is made by the same people so they probably fixed any potential issues.

What's IIRC?

If I Recall Correctly

Oh OK

Yes, you're probably right. Zbyl2 told me a week ago, I think, something of the sort