Hassat Hunter

Progress on 1.8.2

Question: can I simply install 1.8.2 over 1.8? Or will I actually need to uninstall 1.8 first?

I know I don't like to present problems for you this close to the release of 1.8.2, but I had a few little things I noticed in my last playthrough on Nar Shadaa.

First of all, (I thought it was hilarious personally) when Kreia decides to bludgeon Bao Dur at the beginning part of the Red Eclipse incident (I'm trying to stay vague to avoid spoiling it for someone who's never seen this part) anyway, She says her line and proceeds to gut punch him, but instead of a passing out animation, Bao just equips a shield and stands there. He continues to stand until the scene changes locations and is then shown on the ground, presumably unconscious.

At the end of the encounter, I met visas for the first time (I was visiting Nar Shadaa first, so this is where she tries to attack me or whatever) and for me, the animation for her lightsaber ignition is missing. She stands still and while the lightsaber ignition sound is played, nothing happens. However, she does fight me with her lightsaber, so it is only missing for that particular animation.

Another thing I noticed during this playthrough, was that if I were to ask how to play Pazzak from Atton again, I could never beat him. That is, when I chose to Draw another card at the end of a round rather than standing, I would get the tutorial pop-up, but pressing Draw another Card on the pop-up does nothing and the only way to complete the game is to forfeit. I guess it really only applies if someone wants to beat Atton at the tutorial for their own odd reason, but it was still I guess, irking...?

And now that I remember it, at Lupo's swoop gallery, when or if you decide to trash Lupo's racing droid, the Rodian and Duro racers aren't reacting to what has happened. The Rodian still thinks that there is an unbeatable droid and that (she?)'ll never be able to leave Nar Shaddaa. And the Rodian is his same kind of crazy, but he still thinks the droid is a contender. Both of these sentients are doing this while the droid is laying in a smoking heap not two meters from them! I noticed this because I wanted to give my prize money to the Rodian (for LS points :D) so that S/he can finally leave, but couldn't.

1 and 2 sound like issues with other mods...

3. Yeah, known issue. But not really fixable. Or that severe.

4. No content there. While they're aliens, and it's easy to add lines as such, it will have to be a seperate mod, not TSLRCM.

Problem: I have 1.8.2 installed, no other mods that alter feats.2da, and no Mobility feat.

(Also having a problem where the game acts like I'm in combat and prevents me from moving, but I think that's just an engine issue)

EDIT: To clarify, the Mobility feat is in feats.2da, but not ingame or in KSE.

Problem: I have 1.8.2 installed, no other mods that alter feats.2da, and no Mobility feat.

(Also having a problem where the game acts like I'm in combat and prevents me from moving, but I think that's just an engine issue)

EDIT: To clarify, the Mobility feat is in feats.2da, but not ingame or in KSE.

Just now noticing the same thing.

I have Mobility feat but don't understand how this fix works

* The workbench will now use the skill of the user, instead of the PC when dismantling items for components.

I have Mobility feat but don't understand how this fix works

* The workbench will now use the skill of the user, instead of the PC when dismantling items for components.

An example: If Mira uses the workbench, it now uses her skill and not the Exile's.

An example: If Mira uses the workbench, it now uses her skill and not the Exile's.

But I always used Kreia and Bao-Dur skills early. Workbench used Exile's repair skill only for breakdown items...

Just now noticing the same thing.

Huh..one I leveled up a bit, I was able to add it to my feats...but still not in KSE. (Also in KSE, the quests are completely empty-it says there are no quests. Never happened with older TSLRCM versions)

And now it also uses the skill of the user...

I see, thanks