Sign in to follow this  
Hassat Hunter

KOTOR2 ON STEAM

Well, since mods seem to work with the original, perhaps this one'll work with them as well due to the fact that the Kotor games were made for easy modding. I plan on testing if it does shortly...

Edit: Yes they defiantly have all the file folders needed to install any mods on it. :)

Well, since mods seem to work with the original, perhaps this one'll work with them as well due to the fact that the Kotor games were made for easy modding. I plan on testing if it does shortly...

Edit: Yes they defiantly have all the file folders needed to install any mods on it. :)

Hey, this is my first time trying to mod the game and I have tried pointing the install to a few folders including the default one with no success at getting the Loader to change (as it says this is how you know it worked).

I'm using TSL Restored Content Mod 1.6.

Any help please?

Hey, this is my first time trying to mod the game and I have tried pointing the install to a few folders including the default one with no success at getting the Loader to change (as it says this is how you know it worked).

I'm using TSL Restored Content Mod 1.6.

Any help please?

Why not try 1.8