Darth_Sapiens

G0-T0 Overhaul

I'm really liking this work here, I would suggest lightening up the texture slightly.

It could just be the pictures, or my iPad, I just have a little bit of a hard time seeing the detail.

Yes! Oh man, that is awesome! Great work, both of you! Definitely downloading this. As if I wasn't already.

Wow, man! That looks so cool! I can't wait to see what using him as a combative character will be like. I'm sure you have a few surprises in store.

Hehe... Do one of his exclusive armors include his original "floaty" appearance..? :P

This is looking better and better. M adding this to my short list of mods I'm waiting for before I play tsl again.

probably be done in a week or two, school slows down development unfortunately. but it well be interesting i can promise that. i have afew more ideas on how to make him stand out from the other droids, does anyone like surprises? i sure do...

damn, that's just incredibbly awesome :) and with that deadman's staff.. oh god, i'm so would have it in my override :D

I downloaded it but the TSLPatcher installation seems to be broken... I got GO-TO working in game however, and he looks awesome. He still makes the floating orb sounds that he made when he was floating orb whenever he walks, however. I'll see if I can't track down the source.

It says in the ReadMe that there's a minor animation bug. What exactly is this?

I haven't seen it in game yet, but I would guess it would relate to using Nihilus' animations, so certain animations just aren't there(no flurry animations, no power attack, etc). Although, that is if he used the ones from the game's model, and not those from the fix that adds them.

It's one thing if he can use melee weapons. But if some of those screenshots are right, he can use lightsabers? Yeah, I'm doing Narr Shaddaa first this time.

I haven't seen it in game yet, but I would guess it would relate to using Nihilus' animations, so certain animations just aren't there (no flurry animations, no power attack, etc). Although, that is if he used the ones from the game's model, and not those from the fix that adds them.

It's one thing if he can use melee weapons. But if some of those screenshots are right, he can use lightsabers? Yeah, I'm doing Nar Shaddaa first this time.

The problem is when he uses a two handed weapon - a rifle, a double-saber, etc. Some things don't quite line up.

I downloaded it but the TSLPatcher installation seems to be broken... I got GO-TO working in game however, and he looks awesome. He still makes the floating orb sounds that he made when he was floating orb whenever he walks, however. I'll see if I can't track down the source.

Does anyone else get this problem? My testers didn't report it (LOL) I didn't get it either when I was testing - which is strange...

I downloaded it but the TSLPatcher installation seems to be broken...

It says something about wrong/non-existing folder, right? If so, just create a folder named "G0T0" (without quotes) in your Override.

2 Darth_Sapiens

THe above issue is because TSLPatcher cannot create new folders, and you've set the installer to put files into "G0T0" subfolder in the override. All you need to fix it is just simple edit in changes.ini file. Just replace install_folder0=override\G0T0 with install_folder0=override.

2 Darth_Sapiens

THe above issue is because TSLPatcher cannot create new folders, and you've set the installer to put files into "G0T0" subfolder in the override. All you need to fix it is just simple edit in changes.ini file. Just replace install_folder0=override\G0T0 with install_folder0=override.

Really? it worked fine for my testers (creating folders, that is.) If you're seeing them in game then it is working on that front. As far as I know it can make new folders - it did on my own test run... I have a feeling the issue is of a different sort

Hmm, looks like Stoffe fixed that in the last version. I remember it was unable to do that in first releases.