Stoney

What's restored in TSLRCM

This is probably a dumb question, but how do I find Kaevee in the jedi enclave? I've been running around the place ever since I learned about the thief and even found a locked door, but can't seem to get further. I went back and spoke to Daraala, Joran and Suuluru again and still nothing. Did I miss something?

This is probably a dumb question, but how do I find Kaevee in the jedi enclave? I've been running around the place ever since I learned about the thief and even found a locked door, but can't seem to get further. I went back and spoke to Daraala, Joran and Suuluru again and still nothing. Did I miss something?

In the Enclave Sublevel, going past the fountain from the opening, there are a series of rooms that is a dead-end; in here are 9 or Laigreks. Killing all of them triggers Kaevee, who runs out from behind the locked door.

Hello,

From this page I gather that everything that could be restored has been restored, and that any future updates to the mod would just be bug fixes. Is that correct?

I've played the vanilla KOTOR2 many times and I'd like to play the game one last time as everything it was meant to be, so if not I'd rather wait a bit for the final version of the mod.

In any case, many thanks to the modders for all the work they've put in, as big fan of the game I really appreciate it.

PS: Same question for the M4-78EP, since apparently it's distinct from TSLRCM somehow.