Hassat Hunter

Update on 1.8

Wow. Looks amazing.

Could anyone shed some light on what triggers the Ravager cutscene with Nihilus and Visas? In KOTOR2 vanilla I've had it at completely random times. Is it do to with how far aligned in one direction you are?

During my 1.7 playthrough I got it after agreeing to do the smuggling for the merchant on Telos, which is the earliest I had ever gotten it. To the extent that after landing at my first planet, I got off the Ebon Hawk, turned around, walked straight back on and there she was.

Wow. Looks amazing.

Could anyone shed some light on what triggers the Ravager cutscene with Nihilus and Visas? In KOTOR2 vanilla I've had it at completely random times. Is it do to with how far aligned in one direction you are?

During my 1.7 playthrough I got it after agreeing to do the smuggling for the merchant on Telos, which is the earliest I had ever gotten it. To the extent that after landing at my first planet, I got off the Ebon Hawk, turned around, walked straight back on and there she was.

It depends on your alignment, if I am not mistaken you have to be 75% light/dark side and whenever you reach this the cutscene triggers.On mylast playthrough it triggered after helping to the bullied guy in front of the cantina on Telos.

HH and the rest of the team, you are saints. However, I didn't notice the shuttle interior module addition on the list. Did it not work out well enough for use in 1.8?

It's in the readme. And there are several listings in the patchlog of things changed for the shuttle ("added Atton so he wont sit backwards" for example)... :/

There are various ways...

1) Heavy alignment

2) Many alignment switches

3) If all that fails, having met enough masters (doubt this one is ever the cause)

Oh great . . . I discovered my KotOR2 disk is broken and now is the time you have nearly completed the mod. :( Why does this always happen to me?

Great job, but at some moments it seemed like Nihilus teleported...

Or was it just me?

• Like 1

That's because there are 3 movies cut together, so the little jumps when he walks are just start/end of seperate movies...

In short; my crappy recording skills/tools.

That's because there are 3 movies cut together, so the little jumps when he walks are just start/end of seperate movies...

In short; my crappy recording skills/tools.

Will it be fixed?

• Like 1

Will it be fixed?

You might be getting confused. From moddb:

Just a note... the little "jumps" Nihilus makes walking towards Tobin aren't in the game. They are where I cut my gameplay movies together, and since you can't immediately start after stopping, that causes the frame skips.

You might be getting confused. From moddb:

Oh thanks.

• Like 1

One week ago I said that 1.8 is obviously going to be ready soon. And seeing this, we got a good reason to think that M4-78EP will also be ready soon. I say, 2-5 months after 1.8 comes out.

Sith Holocron, please don't delete this post :cool:

I don't see the correlation :/

In other news, I got the new installer. It's late now, so testing will start tomorrow. Although already 1 installer issue was fixed :).

It's in the readme. And there are several listings in the patchlog of things changed for the shuttle ("added Atton so he wont sit backwards" for example)... :/

I am an idiot. Awesome! I'm excited to go through the final readme once 1.8 is released to see how many mods that were made redundant I get to delete!

YEAHHHH!!!!! YES!

Which version of the Tobin cutscene did you end up using?

First one.

Now that Hassat has finished version 3, will it be used? It is far, far superior to version 1.

I don't like that the other guys are just standing around him while he gets choked, unfazed. Maybe they should back up a bit.

They're Nihilus zombies. It's not like it's anything special, new or shocking to them... just business as usual.

ThatDearGuy, I think the idea is that they literally have no will besides their master's - they have been consumed by his hunger, but not killed. So they might even perceive themselves to be part of the being choking Tobin.

Very nice and a definite improvement over the earlier versions. If I were to split hairs, I'd say there are now too few close ups, so you cannot see the pain and fear on Tobin's face. But I assume that is because changing the angle more than is done is problematic, in which case this was the right choice.