Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I got back to Kotor and Kotor 2 modding and texturing after many years and just want to share some of my work. 

Screenshot 2026-10-08 100721.png

17854089-star-wars-knights-of-the-old-republic-screenshot-m26_01.png

All those years, I didn't realize the "hoversled" PLC had the wrong textures applied. 

Screenshot 2026-10-08 000041.png

Screenshot 2026-10-08 000029.png

Screenshot 2026-10-07 234735.png

Screenshots from the K1 Official Game Guide book I thought looked interesting.

Screenshot 2026-09-23 012942.png

Screenshot 2026-09-23 012315.png

Screenshot 2026-09-23 012230.png

Screenshot 2026-09-23 011914.png

I also fixed the Gammorean's axe model/UVs.  

KotOR0002a.tga

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines.