Sign in to follow this  
lautasantenni

Handmaiden Ending?

Hello!

I'v played the game with the restoration mod, but I'v only gotten the Male Exile's "Visas ending". How do you trigger the ending where the exile confronts Handmaiden instead of Visas at the end of the game?

Thank you for any help!

Do you always play with a female character? That would answer the question.

Do you always play with a female character? That would answer the question.

actually, i always play the male character. i always have like 100 influence with him, but i have it really high with the others too. i mean, i like that line atton says at the end (cuz i think he's funny) but, i didnt know there were other endings.

Handmaiden/Visas ending only plays if Malachor isn't destroyed. Gender doesn't matter, though you can't get Handmaiden as a female, for obvious reasons.

Handmaiden/Visas ending only plays if Malachor isn't destroyed. Gender doesn't matter, though you can't get Handmaiden as a female, for obvious reasons.

actually now that i think about it, i do remember having a visas ending (only 1). its the one where she says she will wait at the academy for others like me, right? does atton still show up in that one or no?

also, how exactly do you get a handmaiden ending? and, are there more endings with other characters?