Sign in to follow this  
EAF97

MOD:Movie Mandalorians: From K2 to K1

Movie Mandalorians: From K2 to K1

UPDATE: Shoulder-plate clipping issue with the model has been fixed!

Description:

I've always been a fan of Deadman's "Movie Mandalorians" mod that was released for K2/TSL and I loved the aesthetic of it, but was disappointed that no equivalent was released for K1. I have ported his models for the three main ranks of regular Mandalorian NPCs that appear in-game for K1 (Mandalorian "warriors" in blue, "captains" in yellow, and "elites" in red), and have used the alt textures for them created by Mcfly because I felt they were closer to the original textures. However I've included the actual textures from Deadman's original mod as well, for anyone who would prefer to use them. To be clear, the models and textures for specific NPCs such as Canderous and his rival Jagi, as well as additional weapons added in Deadman's original mod, are not included in this mod. For now I would recommend using other mods for those things.

Installation:

Just run the TSLPatcher the direct it to your game file. To install the original textures used by Deadman, install the main mod with TSLPatcher first and then just copy the files from the "Deadman's Original Textures" folder and paste them in the "Override" folder.

To Uninstall:

Remove the files from your Override folder and add the backup .2da file to it

Compatibilities:

This mod will be incompatible with any other mods that edit the textures and/or models of the armored Mandalorians but otherwise there shouldn't be any issues.

Permission & Distribution:

Anyone is welcome to use my models and textures, just please ask first and be sure to give me credit.

Thanks to:

Deadman for the models and Mcfly for the textures, which I've always preferred since I felt they were closer the the ones used in-game, and Effix, Thor110, and DarthParametric for giving me advice from time to time concerning the porting of models and assigning of textures, as well as additional modding advice from N-DReW25.

Legal:
THIS MODIFICATION IS NOT SUPPORTED BY BIOWARE/OBSIDIAN ENTERTAINMENT, LUCASARTS, DISNEY OR ANY LICENSERS/SPONSORS OF THE MENTIONED COMPANIES. USE OF THIS FILE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND THE ABOVE-MENTIONED COMPANIES OR THE AUTHOR IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE CAUSED TO YOUR COMPUTER FOR THE USAGE OF THIS FILE.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    10/09/2023
  • Category
  • K1R Compatible
    Yes