Jump to content

Natural Law

Members
  • Posts

    284
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by Natural Law

  1. Natural Law

    PFHC02 HD

    While the textures fix the seam issues, I think this one has undeniably lost the Mediterranean character of the original. The face and eyes seem flat and vacuous, like a doll's, whereas PFHC03 and 05 plus your Asian models have a real spark of life to them. It's the only one that won't be going in my Override I'm afraid... 😓
  2. From the album: Modded Playthrough

    I think our community forgot about buffing someone... Ah yes! Malak's Shadow Hand, Darth Brandon.
  3. From the album: Modded Playthrough

    Search your feelings, you know it to be true.
  4. From the album: Modded Playthrough

    Apologies to anyone interested in the Reshade I used, it was not Fens but Revan Strikes Back! https://www.nexusmods.com/kotor/mods/1301
  5. "My eyes are up here." "I've made my choice..."
  6. By the Force! Do you want me to never stop playing Kotor?! Such artistry. Lehon at the cusp of dusk... Gorgeous. Kashyyyk finally matching the aesthetic of the descent into the shadow lands. Brilliant. The tiny sediment grain and tangible glyphs looking so good you want to touch them in the monastery? I'm sold. I suppose only the back entrance of the Sith Academy seems rather jarring, unfinished?
  7. Cheers, Hope. It was Revan Strikes Back Reshade from Nexus Mods I utilised to get this dreamy, high contrast quality.
  8. Natural Law

    *Clonk*

    From the album: Modded Playthrough

    The Final Face-Plant
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines.