Mekel Recruitment Mod (English & German) 1.1

(3 reviews)

9 Screenshots

About This File

With this mod, you can replace Zaalbar with the Sith student Mekel on Korriban

* the earliest point to recruit Mekel is in the Tomb of Tulak Hord
* if you can't or don't want to recruit him right then, you can ask him to meet you later
* Zaalbar's personal quest must be completed before Mekel can join the group; however, he will wait for you at a meeting-place on Korriban until you have finished everything
* new Journal Entries!
* new Dialog!
* new Banter!
* modified dialogs (if Mekel is in your party, he won't sound like Zaalbar)
* new items (three quite powerful lightsabers and a robe; it depends on your behaviour how much items you will get from Mekel)
* source scripts included

See readme file for installing instructions.

This mod is available in English (mekel_recruit_v.1.1.zip) and German (german_mekel_recruit_v.1.6.zip).

I've also included the patch for cjt0202's Carth Romance Fix (also available in English and German).

I've never used K1R so I actually don't know if this mod is compatible with it. So just to be safe, I say no, until it's confirmed otherwise by someone.

Thanks to milestails who asked me these days to upload this old mod of mine. I wasn't aware someone could be still interested in it. Because of his nice e-mail I decided to upload all my mods here, in both language versions, so they can be enjoyed for some more years to come. :D

What's New in Version 1.1   See changelog

Released

No changelog available for this version.

• Thanks 1

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

Jorak Uln

Share this review

Link to review
jc2

Share this review

Link to review
N-DReW25

Share this review

Link to review