About This File
==== Coruscant - Jedi Temple compatibility patch by Hassat Hunter ====
These few files allow you to use the Coruscant - Jedi Temple mod combined with the Handmaiden 4 Females mod, and the M4-78EP mod!
* M4-78EP: Install M4-78EP FIRST(!), then the Coruscant - Jedi Temple mod. Afterwards, drop the 3 files in the M4-78EP folder (a_galaxymap.ncs, tr_leave_ehawk.ncs and galaxymap_p.gui) in your override, overwriting the existing files.
* Handmaiden for females: Install both mods (in either order) then drop the file inside the Handmaiden4Females folder (k_sup_galaxymap.ncs) in your override, overwriting existing file.
* If you want to install the expansion, drop the changes.ini from inside here into tslpatcherdata of that mod before installing. This prevents the planet to be called "Finding The HK Factory"
1.1 Galaxymap_p.gui added. Modified changes.ini added for Expansion mod.
==Distributing This Mod==
This mod may not be modified or distributed without the explicit permission of the author.
Find me at the deadlystream forums (http://www.deadlystream.com/forum).
* The TSLRCM Staff for making TSLRCM and getting me into modding for TSL. Although nothing has been done here but extracting .
* Obsidian for KOTOR2:TSL.
THIS MODIFICATION IS PROVIDED AS-IS AND IS NOT SUPPORTED BY LUCASARTS, OBSIDIAN ENTERTAINMENT, THE TSLRCM CREW OR ANY LICENSERS/SPONSORS OF THE MENTIONED COMPANIES. USE OF THIS FILE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND THE ABOVE MENTIONED COMPANIES OR THE AUTHOR IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE CAUSED TO YOUR COMPUTER FOR THE USAGE OF THIS MOD.
What's New in Version 1.1 See changelog
- 1.1 Galaxymap_p.gui added. Modified changes.ini added for Expansion mod.